Digital TV News: Chris Kermode
ATP expands partnership with Amazon Prime Video
Nov 17, 2017 – ATP and ATP Media have announced two new deals with Amazon Prime Video – live and on-demand distribution rights to the ATP World Tour in U.K. and Republic of Ireland, and the availability of Tennis TV on Amazon Channels in the U.S.
News categories: ATP, ATP Media, Amazon, Chris Kermode, Mark Webster, Stuart Watts, Jim DeLorenzo, Digital TV, Ireland, Streaming, UK, USA
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil