Digital TV News: Cidana
Siano and Cidana launch first CAS enabled Solution for Chinese Mobile TV PC market
Mar 4, 2009 – Siano Mobile Silicon and Cidana have announced the launch of a CAS solution to receive CMMB broadcast Mobile Digital TV services for PC products in China. The solution is based on a 'Big-Card' (or CI-Module) component and is SARFT-certified.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Cidana, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
MTC and Cidana to Bring Video Decoding SDK for LimePC™ Multimedia
Nov 12, 2008 – MTC, Cidana and Freescale have announced an SDK for optimized video decoding on Freescale's MPC5121e processor. MTC will use the development in its LimePC product for multimedia playback and CMMB broadcast receiving applications.
News categories: Cidana, MTC, Freescale, China, Media Player, Mobile, Portable, Semiconductor, Streaming
Cidana and Siano Team to Bring Ready-to-Use CMMB DTV Solution to Consumer Makers
Nov 3, 2008 – Cidana has announced the integration of its advanced software package for Chinese mobile TV (CMMB) with a USB stick reference design provided by Siano Mobile Silicon. The platform will be demonstrated at the upcoming BIRTV conference in Beijing.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Cidana, China, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
Cidana and Siano Debut Cutting-edge Platform for Mobile DVB-T
Sep 3, 2007 – Cidana has partnered with Siano Mobile Silicon to develop advanced mobile digital TV solutions that enable users around the world to enjoy DVB-T on mobile handheld platforms such as PDAs, Smartphones, etc.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Cidana, Digital TV, IBC2022, Media Player, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smartphone, Software, Tablet, Terrestrial
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange