Digital TV News: Comcast Advertising
FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
Nov 30, 2023 – FreeWheel and OrkaTV have partnered to provide advertisers working with FreeWheel with access to more than 3,500 FAST channels available through OrkaTV's streaming TV marketplace.
News categories: FreeWheel, OrkaTV, Emily Bromley, Mike Woods, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
Nov 21, 2023 – Go Addressable has been incorporated as a non-profit trade organization, comprising a4 Advertising, Spectrum Reach, Comcast Advertising, DIRECTV Advertising, DISH Media and Paramount Advertising.
News categories: Go Addressable, Paramount, Larry Allen, Maribel Becker, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
84% of U.S. advertisers to increase FAST investments in 2024
Nov 8, 2023 – Xumo and Comcast Advertising have released a report exploring the growing usage of FAST among advertisers and consumers in the U.S., and the role it is playing in multiscreen TV advertising plans.
News categories: Comcast Advertising, Xumo, Marcien Jenckes, Megan Halscheid, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Nielsen renews audience data license deal with Comcast
Jul 20, 2023 – Nielsen has agreed a license renewal with Comcast that will expand its use of Comcast's return path data (RPD) in its national and local TV and cross-media measurement services.
News categories: Nielsen, Comcast, Karthik Rao, Marcien Jenckes, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Comcast Advertising report reveals how F.A.S.T. is changing the TV advertising landscape
Jul 21, 2022 – Comcast Advertising has released a report highlighting the rise of free ad-supported streaming TV (F.A.S.T.) and its value to advertisers today as a complement to traditional TV and streaming advertising plans.
News categories: Comcast Advertising, James Rooke, Amanda Garcia, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Comcast Advertising finds optimal ad balance between TV and streaming
Jun 9, 2022 – Comcast Advertising has released a report providing a view into the current advertising landscape from the perspective of viewers, buyers and then sellers – culminating in a recommendation for the optimal balance of TV and streaming advertising.
News categories: Comcast Advertising, FreeWheel, Effectv, Marcien Jenckes, Mark McKee, James Rooke, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Comcast Technology Solutions releases SCTE 224-based linear ad insertion solution
May 3, 2022 – Comcast Technology Solutions has launched a linear addressable advertising solution. The solution uses an SCTE 224 standard notification interface to present rich linear metadata to trigger linear addressable ads.
News categories: Comcast Technology Solutions, Comcast Advertising, Bart Spriester, Larry Allen, Marija Masalskis, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel launches new audience-based TV ad buying technology
Mar 29, 2022 – FreeWheel has announced that it is bringing new self-service capabilities to TV buyers that enable unified audience-based planning on premium Connected TV (CTV) inventory, with deduplicated reach in relation to linear TV.
News categories: FreeWheel, Jon Whitticom, Dan Sinagoga, Janet Katowitz, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Comcast Advertising rolls out multiscreen media solution under AudienceXpress brand
Mar 14, 2022 – Comcast Advertising has announced that its media solutions, allowing U.S. advertisers to buy premium TV advertising on an audience basis nationwide across all screens, will be relaunched under the AudienceXpress brand.
News categories: Comcast Advertising, AudienceXpress, Pooja Midha, Brian Wallach, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery