Digital TV News: Connect TV
Yahoo extends targeting and measurement partnership with Samba TV
May 15, 2023 – Yahoo has announced a partnership with Samba TV to provide advertisers with an advanced TV solution for campaign targeting and measurement within the Yahoo DSP, across the UK and Canada.
News categories: Samba TV, Yahoo, David Barker, Elizabeth Herbst-Brady, Advertising, Big Data, Canada, Digital TV, Smart TV, UK
VANTIVA demonstrates latest CPE solutions at CES 2023
Jan 4, 2023 – At CES, VANTIVA will be demonstrating an array of solutions around new innovations, including Wi-Fi 7, 5G FWA, connected fitness and a hybrid set-top box/soundbar, for the connected home market.
News categories: VANTIVA, Luis Martinez-Amago, Android TV, Big Data, CES2024, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Fox partners with Innovid for cross-platform measurement
Oct 12, 2022 – Innovid (NYSE: CTV) has announced a partnership with Fox Corporation (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX) to measure cross-platform viewing consumption across its portfolio of news, sports, entertainment, and streaming properties.
News categories: Innovid, Fox Corp, Tubi, Jo Kinsella, Dan Callahan, Tyler Fitch, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Wiztivi develops HbbTV app for Fransat
Mar 10, 2022 – From design to maintenance, with front-end, backend and back office, Wiztivi has developed for Fransat an end-to-end solution for its new HbbTV app. Thanks to the Wiztivi Framework, the app is compliant with most TV set models from 2016 to 2022.
News categories: Wiztivi, Fransat, Thibault Demartial, Jean-Luc Deroudilhe, Apps, Digital TV, France, HbbTV, Smart TV
RealVNC and Technicolor enable remote support for Android TV CPE
Dec 15, 2020 – Technicolor and RealVNC have announced a joint initiative to enhance the ability of network service providers to improve remote customer care for the Android TV devices that are being deployed around the world.
News categories: Technicolor, RealVNC, Girish Naganathan, Adam Greenwood-Byrne, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
Oct 29, 2020 – The European Connected TV Initiative has launched with support from Google, Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU), Fincons Group and IPONWEB, focused on exploring the advertising opportunities emanating from the growth of CTV in Europe.
News categories: Fincons Group, IPONWEB, Roku, Google, Oliver Botti, Brian Golbere, Mike Shaw, Jens Thenakara, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
Lotame launches Lotame TV connected TV product suite
Aug 5, 2019 – Lotame has launched its connected TV product suite: Lotame TV. Lotame TV enables advertisers to connect, build, target, activate, and analyze TV viewership audiences for cross-screen digital campaigns through DSP partners such as AppNexus, Verizon Media, Google DBM, The Trade Desk, Adobe, and Amobee.
News categories: Lotame, Tricia Masturzo, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
NCC Media connects online inventory to its TV advertising platform
Mar 18, 2019 – NCC Media has announced the launch of digital buying capabilities that extend the reach of its TV advertising platform. The move creates an all-screen advertising solution, enabling marketers to deliver coordinated digital ads to the same households reached by their TV campaigns.
News categories: NCC Media, Nicolle Pangis, Andrew Ward, Advertising, USA
Polaroid unveils Google Cast-powered 4K Ultra HD TVs
May 23, 2016 – Polaroid has unveiled its first line up of 4K UHD LED connected TVs. The new Polaroid 4K connected TV line will incorporate Google Cast, providing consumers with an option to stream content in ultra-high definition.
News categories: Polaroid, Scott W. Hardy, Smart Home, Smart TV, USA
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024
- KC Global Media launches HD FAST channel on JioTV and JioTV+
- Telstra Broadcast Services and BT pool media network footprints
- Fórum SBTVD selects ATSC 3.0 physical layer for Phase 3 field testing
- MainConcept launches live encoder with VVC and LCEVC