Digital TV News: ContentArmor
Synamedia acquires ContentArmor
Aug 9, 2021 – Synamedia has acquired ContentArmor, a developer of forensic watermarking solutions. Synamedia is now uniquely placed to meet video service providers' edge and 5G security demands.
News categories: Synamedia, ContentArmor, Paul Segre, Alain Durand, 5G, Digital TV, MandA, Watermarking, Worldwide
Content Armor, Streamroot, VideoLab and IDVIU create the Union of Video Specialists
Mar 29, 2019 – Streamroot, Content Armor, VideoLab and IDVIU have announced that they are teaming up to launch the Union of Video Specialists, a consortium of technologies and solutions for the management and deployment of consumer video infrastructure.
News categories: IDVIU, VideoLab, Content Armor, Streamroot, Union of Video Specialists, Rabah Guendouz, Jean-Baptiste Kempf, Alain Durand, Pierre-Louis Theron, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Media Player, Worldwide
SMIT CAM integrates ContentArmor forensic watermarking
Sep 4, 2018 – SMIT has announced support for ContentArmor forensic watermarking in its DVB CI Plus Conditional Access Modules. ContentArmor watermarking is resistant to a wide range of modifications to the content, from simple transcoding to screen capture.
News categories: SMIT, ContentArmor, Bingyu Xiang, Alain Durand, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2022, Smart TV, Worldwide
ContentArmor video watermarking integrated with castLabs Video Toolkit
Aug 28, 2018 – castLabs and ContentArmor have announced a collaboration to integrate session-based video watermarking with castLabs' Video Toolkit for OTT and in-flight entertainment (IFE) deployments.
News categories: castLabs, ContentArmor, Michael Stattmann, Alain Durand, Digital TV, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
ContentArmor supports Dolby Vision for Premium VOD services
Apr 3, 2018 – ContentArmor has announced that its video watermarking solution is compatible with Dolby Vision HDR. ContentArmor and Dolby have collaborated to enable interoperability between both technologies, from content distribution workflows to end users’ visual experience.
News categories: ContentArmor, Dolby, Eric Bénetière, Digital TV, Watermarking, Worldwide
ContentArmor to show watermarking via Edgeware CDN servers at IBC
Sep 12, 2017 – Edgeware has integrated ContentArmor’s bitstream-based forensic watermarking solution into its TV CDN technology. The functionality can be deployed for IPTV and OTT services and will be demonstrated for the first time at IBC2017.
News categories: ContentArmor, Edgeware, Eric Bénetière, Richard Brandon, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Streaming, Worldwide
Ultra HD Forum Guidelines updated to add forensic watermarking
Apr 21, 2017 – The Ultra HD Forum has released UHD Forum Guidelines version 1.3 including a new forensic watermarking chapter. This chapter is the result of a collaboration with leading watermarking technologies providers.
News categories: Ultra HD Forum, Digital TV, NABShow, Watermarking, Worldwide
Inside Secure partners with ContentArmor for OTT security
Apr 18, 2017 – Inside Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that it is working with ContentArmor to offer customers a pre-integrated software development kit (SDK) for secure player, meeting the stringent security requirements for early-window and UHD movies.
News categories: Inside Secure, ContentArmor, Andrew McLennan, Alain Durand, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca and ContentArmor partner for UHD and 4K content protection
Feb 8, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca and ContentArmor have announced that they have joined forces to strengthen the protection of UHD and 4K premium content. ContentArmor watermark technology has been integrated into Viaccess-Orca's Sentinel content protection solutions.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, ContentArmor, Leonid Berkovich, Eric Bénetière, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC22, Set Top Box, Watermarking, Worldwide
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK