Digital TV News: Cubiware
Cubiware middleware to be integrated with MStar STB SoCs
Jun 28, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced its continued expansion in Asia with a new partnership with MStar Semiconductor. The collaboration will integrate MStar's Hybrid Set-Top Box chipset solution with the full-featured CubiTV Hybrid Middleware.
News categories: Cubiware, MStar Semi, Jakub Gorski, Dennis Lai, Asia, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Quadrille selects Cubiware as Push VOD middleware partner
Jun 8, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced it will fully integrate its middleware solutions with Quadrille's Push VOD technology making it available on a wide range of set-top box platforms.
News categories: Cubiware, Quadrille, Jakub Gorski, Xavier Battas, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Cubiware integrated with ALi STB chipsets
May 31, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced a partnership with ALi Corporation in which it will integrate the full-featured CubiTV Hybrid Middleware on ALi STB chipsets, with the intention of bringing highly competitive solutions to operators around the world.
News categories: Cubiware, ALi Corp, Jakub Gorski, Tony Chang, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Jadoo Digital launches hybrid video in Bangladesh with Verimatrix
Mar 22, 2016 – Verimatrix has announced that Digi Jadoo Broadband Ltd, a pay TV distributor in Bangladesh, has implemented the Verimatrix Content Authority System (VCAS) for DVB Hybrid to secure content for its new Jadoo Digital service.
News categories: Verimatrix, Jadoo Digital, Steve Oetegenn, Navidul Huq, Bangladesh, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
Jadoo Digital in Bangladesh adopts Cubiware middleware
Feb 17, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that cable provider Jadoo Digital in Bangladesh has joined the roster of operators choosing Cubiware for linear TV set-top boxes that support over the top and video on demand.
News categories: Cubiware, Jadoo Digital, Jakub Gorski, Navidul Huq, Bangladesh, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Multimedia Polska selects Cubiware middleware
Nov 16, 2015 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that its CubiTV hybrid middleware has been selected by Multimedia Polska for delivery of digital video broadcast via Cubiware-enabled set-top boxes and portal server across Poland.
News categories: Cubiware, Multimedia Polska, Maciej Grzonkowski, Bartłomiej Kasiński, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box
Four million international subscribers for TiVo
Nov 9, 2015 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that the company has surpassed 4 million international subscriptions through its traditional TiVo offering, as the result of accelerated subscription growth in Europe.
News categories: TiVo Inc, David Sandford, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Spain, Subscribers, Sweden, UK
Argentina's Supercanal chooses TiVo Cubiware middleware
Sep 11, 2015 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that they have been selected by Supercanal, Argentina's leading MSO, to provide Middleware for Supercanal's digitalization project along with local partner, Bold as integrator and VOD service provider.
News categories: Cubiware, Bold, Supercanal, Jakub Gorski, Ariel R Droyeski, Argentina, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware
Argentina’s Supercanal chooses Conax-secured end-to-end solution
Sep 1, 2015 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced that it has entered a contract with Supercanal, Argentina’s 3rd largest cable TV operator, to roll out an end-to-end platform based on the Conax Contego security hub and led by integrator BOLD MSS.
News categories: Conax, Supercanal, BOLD MSS, Rohit Mehra, Daniel Vega, Argentina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform