Digital TV News: DIRECTV Advertising
Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
Nov 21, 2023 – Go Addressable has been incorporated as a non-profit trade organization, comprising a4 Advertising, Spectrum Reach, Comcast Advertising, DIRECTV Advertising, DISH Media and Paramount Advertising.
News categories: Go Addressable, Paramount, Larry Allen, Maribel Becker, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Canoe, DIRECTV and DISH expand addressable advertising to satellite
Oct 17, 2023 – Canoe Ventures has partnered with DIRECTV Advertising and DISH Media to expand its addressable advertising footprint to satellite. AMC Networks and Warner Brothers Discovery are inaugural partners.
News categories: Canoe Ventures, DIRECTV Advertising, DISH Media, David Porter, Matt Van Houten, Tim Myers, Advertising, Digital TV, Satellite, USA
73% of US advertisers now using addressable TV advertising
Aug 1, 2023 – Go Addressable and Advertiser Perceptions have released research showing that in the U.S. 73% of marketers are using addressable TV, compared to 63% when the study was conducted one year ago.
News categories: Go Addressable, Advertiser Perceptions, Dan Rosenfeld, Jen Soch, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Magnite announces broad support for direct-buy ad platform
Jun 20, 2023 – Magnite (NASDAQ:MGNI) has announced wide adoption of ClearLine, its ad server-agnostic solution that provides agencies with direct access to video inventory on its platforms.
News categories: Magnite, Sean Buckley, Jim Keller, Matt Jamison, Dan Callahan, Tom Grant, Alexander Stone, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
DISH Media and DIRECTV Advertising simplify addressable TV for programmers
Apr 25, 2023 – DIRECTV Advertising and DISH Media have announced standardized solutions for programmer enablement, reducing the effort required to enable addressable advertising across multiple distributor footprints.
News categories: DISH Media, DIRECTV Advertising, Kevin Arrix, Matt Van Houten, Julian Zilberbrand, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Yospace extends SSAI relationship with DIRECTV Advertising
Apr 11, 2023 – Yospace has helped DIRECTV Advertising to expand its digital video advertising offering as streaming TV audiences have grown and programmatic advertising has been adopted to maximize ROI.
News categories: Yospace, DIRECTV, Tim Sewell, Amy Leifer, Advertising, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Yahoo partnership with DIRECTV Advertising expands to include STB data
Oct 17, 2022 – Yahoo has announced an expansion of its partnership with DIRECTV Advertising to include set-top box (STB) data. Yahoo is the only omnichannel DSP to have access to DIRECTV Advertising's STB data.
News categories: Yahoo, DIRECTV Advertising, Elizabeth Herbst-Brady, Amy Leifer, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, USA
Yahoo appointed DSP for DIRECTV Advertising's addressable inventory
Jun 20, 2022 – DIRECTV Advertising and Yahoo are teaming up to provide buyers with a more seamless way to access addressable TV and streaming inventory. The agreement enables interoperability between addressable TV and CTV in the U.S.
News categories: Yahoo, DIRECTV, Iván Markman, Amy Leifer, Advertising, Digital TV, IPTV, Satellite, Streaming, USA
DIRECTV Advertising selects Magnite for STB VOD programmatic ad automation
Jun 14, 2022 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has been selected to extend programmatic automation to DIRECTV's traditional TV inventory. The initial launch will focus on VOD, with the goal of DIRECTV enabling additional linear inventory programmatically within the next year.
News categories: Magnite, DIRECTV, Matt McLeggon, Matt Jamison, Advertising, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, USA
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery