Digital TV News: DITTBERNER
2008 Global FTTH Shipments Rise 71%
Feb 23, 2009 – According to DITTBERNER, annual FTTH shipments were up a slower than forecast 71% in 2008. Slower growth than projected for Europe and Korea is the main reason, offset by a higher than expected growth in China.
News categories: DITTBERNER, CPE, Fibre, IPTV, Market Research
FTTH Shipments a Record 6.3 Million Ports in 2007
Mar 6, 2008 – According to DITTBERNER's 'DSL, FTTH and FTTB/LAN Shipment Analysis,' FTTH shipments rose 5% QoQ to 1.7 Million and 42% for the whole year to 6.3 Million. Both were records.
News categories: DITTBERNER, Broadband, Fibre, IPTV, Market Research, Streaming
Telco IPTV Subscribers Grow 13% in 1Q07
Jun 5, 2007 – According to DITTBERNER's recently released report "1Q07 Global Broadband Subscriber Survey", Telco IPTV subscribers grew 13% to 5.4 Million in 1Q07.
News categories: DITTBERNER, Belgium, Broadband, China, Digital TV, France, Hong Kong, IPTV, Italy, Japan, Market Research, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan
IPTV Subscribers Grow 19% in 3Q06!
Dec 29, 2006 – According to DITTBERNER's recently released report "Global Broadband Subscriber Survey", IPTV subscribers grew 19% to 2.7 Million in 3Q06. PCCW with 638,000 subscribers was the largest IPTV operator.
News categories: DITTBERNER, Belgium, Broadband, Digital TV, France, Hong Kong, IPTV, Italy, Market Research, Morocco, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Sweden, UK
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner