Digital TV News: Dalian Tiantu Cable TV
Dalian Tiantu Cable TV chooses Thomson Video Networks for 4K channel
Mar 26, 2015 – Dalian Tiantu Cable Television Network has chosen Thomson Video Networks’ ViBE VS7000 video system and Sapphire MPEG stream server to provide HEVC encoding and playout for its new 4K linear channel.
News categories: Thomson Video Networks, Dalian Tiantu Cable TV, Tony Berthaud, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV
Thomson Renews Contract to Supply Cable Set-Top Boxes to Chinese Cable TV Operator Dalian Tiantu
Sep 7, 2007 – Thomson (Euronext 18453; NYSE: TMS) has announced the renewal of its contract to supply Chinese cable operator Dalian Tiantu Cable TV with DCI1000E digital cable set top boxes, further to the original agreement concluded via Thomson CITIC Digital Technology Co., Ltd. (TCDT) in August 2006.
News categories: Thomson, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, Set Top Box
Thomson: First half 2007 Results
Jul 26, 2007 – Thomson shipped a total of 11.0 million access products in 1H07 of which 4.7 million were satellite set-top boxes, 1.2 million were cable set-top boxes, and 5.3 million were access products for telecom operators.
News categories: Thomson, Earnings Release, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom
- Sappa selects Appear to deliver live TV in Sweden
- Accedo supports Telecine Play Smart TV app development