Digital TV News: Damien Lucas
Cable Bahamas launches REVGO PLAY powered by Anevia
Oct 5, 2017 – Anevia has accompanied Cable Bahamas in its migration to OTT with the launch of REVGO PLAY. REVGO PLAY allows subscribers to watch live channels, plus recorded and on-demand content on any device. The offer relies on Anevia’s Cloud DVR and includes Anevia’s optimized recording engine.
News categories: Anevia, Cable Bahamas, Bahamas, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere
Mirada and Anevia partner to support the transition to OTT TV
Sep 15, 2017 – Mirada and Anevia have announced a partnership to better address operators and broadcasters in the OTT transition. The joint offering features the Mirada Iris multiscreen platform integrated with Anevia’s NEA-DVR and NEA-CDN products.
News categories: Mirada, Anevia, Antonio Rodríguez, Damien Lucas, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Minerva and partners show Cloud-ready multi-tenant pay TV solution
Apr 21, 2017 – Minerva Networks and selected eco-system partners will demonstrate at the NAB show in Las Vegas how multiple operators with a variety of access networks can deliver a broad range of compelling pay TV services while sharing video and service management infrastructure.
News categories: Minerva, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, USA, Worldwide
Canal+ using Anevia for Cube S OTT services
Oct 22, 2015 – Anevia has announced that Canal+ used ViaMotion by Anevia for the development of OTT services for its Cube S decoder. The decoder allows customers to enjoy their subscription at home or away, via a WiFi connection.
News categories: Anevia, Canal+ Group, Damien Lucas, Content Distribution, France, Streaming
Conax and Anevia bring together service protection and streaming
Mar 27, 2014 – Anevia has announced a deal with Conax. Integrating Anevia’s ViaMotion Plus and CDN solutions with the Conax Contego Unite™ content protection platform, the collaboration simplifies the OTT equation for operators worldwide.
News categories: Anevia, Conax, Damien Lucas, Tom Jahr, Content Distribution, Content Protection, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
France Télévisions develops FranceTV Pluzz multiscreen offer with Anevia
Dec 18, 2013 – Anevia has announced that France Télévisions has chosen ViaMotion to power their new multiscreen platform. Francetv Pluzz is a TV portal in France, where 5 premium channels and 9 overseas channels can be viewed and shared on demand.
News categories: Anevia, France Télévisions, Alain Buzzacaro, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Mobile, Streaming
Airties partners with Anevia to offer seamless OTT solutions
Sep 7, 2010 – AirTies has announced its partnership with Anevia. The partnership will see AirTies' Air 7124 High Definition 802.11N Wireless IP set-top box support Anevia's video server and adaptive bit rate solutions to enable over-the-top (OTT) services.
News categories: AirTies, Anevia, Content Distribution, Set Top Box, Streaming
- Roku launches player line-up for Germany
- 5G Broadcast and DTT can share UHF band and broadcast infrastructure
- SVOD household penetration in Malaysia to reach 27% in 2025
- Accedo powers Arabic SVOD service from TenTime
- Wurl unveils performance marketing service for streamers
- Origin selects Kantar for UK media measurement
- Germany to overtake the UK by SVOD subscribers
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way