Digital TV News: Dan Marshall
Mexico's Multimedios uses video processing, distribution and storage from AWS
Jul 10, 2017 – Amazon Web Services has announced that Mexican broadcast network Multimedios Televisión has selected video processing, distribution and storage solutions from AWS Elemental and Amazon Web Services (AWS) for its online video content.
News categories: Elemental, Multimedios Televisión, Amazon Web Services, Dan Marshall, Rommel Valencia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico
Frontier Communications deploys Elemental video processing
Apr 18, 2017 – AWS Elemental has announced that Frontier Communications has chosen AWS Elemental video processing for its Vantage TV by Frontier live and on-demand video services.
News categories: Elemental, Frontier Communications, Dan Marshall, Steve Ward, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Globo.com selects Elemental to deliver 4K VOD
Feb 20, 2017 – Elemental Technologies has announced that Globo.com has selected its video processing to power its new 4K video-on-demand (VOD) services. The agreement expands the broadcaster’s existing Elemental deployment.
News categories: Elemental, Globo.com, Dan Marshall, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV
Elemental powers IP content delivery for NET in Brazil
Aug 18, 2016 – Elemental has announced that it is providing live video encoding and packaging solutions to NET in Brazil. The platform allows NET to deliver 40 IP-based channels to multiscreen devices, and to hybrid STBs alongside HD channels broadcast using DVB technology.
News categories: Elemental, NET, Dan Marshall, Marcio Carvalho, Brazil, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile
Elemental chosen for Globo Play OTT service in Brazil
Apr 11, 2016 – Elemental Technologies has announced that Globo is using Elemental video processing as the core video-on-demand (VOD) and live processing engine for its Globo Play over-the-top TV (OTT) service in Brazil.
News categories: Elemental, Globo, Dan Marshall, Marcelo Souza, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming
Elemental video processing for Indonesia's first commercial OTT service
May 31, 2015 – Elemental has announced it is enabling the Orange TV Group within PT Mega Media to expand its Genflix service availability on a variety of smart devices and to broaden content offers for subscribers across Indonesia.
News categories: Elemental, Orange TV, Irdeto, Genflix, Dan Marshall, Keith Wymbs, Bobby Sidharta, BroadcastAsia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Comcast selects Elemental to support advanced DVR services
Apr 7, 2015 – Elemental has announced that Comcast has selected its video processing software to power encoding for the X1 DVR with cloud technology which lets customers record TV shows and movies in the Comcast cloud to enjoy in the home or on-the-go across devices.
News categories: Elemental, Comcast, Dan Marshall, Jason Press, Cable TV, Content Distribution, NABShow, TV Everywhere, USA
Elemental chosen for Tata Sky 4K video service
Mar 19, 2015 – Elemental Technologies has announced that Tata Sky is using Elemental software to process Ultra HD live linear content in high-efficiency video coding (HEVC/H.265) for delivery to Tata Sky 4K-ready set-top boxes.
News categories: Elemental Technologies, Tata Sky, Dan Marshall, Harit Nagpal, Content Distribution, India, Satellite
Canby Telcom to create video streaming service on Roku
May 21, 2013 – Elemental Technologies has announced that Canby Telcom has chosen Elemental systems to help with creation of a channel on the Roku® streaming platform for over-the-top (OTT) delivery of local broadcast channels to subscribers.
News categories: Elemental Technologies, Canby Telcom, Roku, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, USA
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania