Digital TV News: Daniel Rausch
Amazon and Best Buy announce Fire TV Smart TVs from Pioneer and Toshiba
Sep 9, 2021 – Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) and Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) have announced a lineup of smart TVs with Fire TV built-in from Pioneer and an upcoming Toshiba series featuring far-field voice.
News categories: Amazon, Best Buy, Daniel Rausch, Luke Motschenbacher, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Amazon-built TVs launched in the U.S.
Sep 9, 2021 – Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) has announced a new lineup of Fire TV devices with its first-ever Amazon-built smart TVs, the Amazon Fire TV Omni Series and 4-Series smart TVs, and the all-new Fire TV Stick 4K Max.
News categories: Amazon, Daniel Rausch, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Espial Elevate introduces Amazon Alexa voice support
Nov 21, 2017 – Espial has announced that its Elevate cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) video platform now features a next-generation user interface with voice control, allowing consumers to search, discover, and control live TV, on-demand content, and recordings using their voice.
News categories: Espial, Amazon, Mick McCluskey, Daniel Rausch, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community