Digital TV News: Daniel Huang
ALi Corporation joins GlobalPlatform as an Observer Member
Sep 3, 2015 – GlobalPlatform, which standardizes the management of applications on secure chip technology, has announced the addition of ALi as an Observer Member. ALi will prioritize participation in the association’s Premium Content Task Force.
News categories: GlobalPlatform, ALi Corp, Kevin Gillick, Daniel Huang, Content Protection, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ALi STB chip embeds Microsoft PlayReady
Jan 5, 2015 – ALi Corporation has announced a hardware-assisted DRM solution integrating Microsoft PlayReady Porting Kit 2.5 on its M3733 set-top box platform. ALi’s M3733 embeds a dedicated security engine that has been approved by multiple security certification laboratories.
News categories: ALi Corp, Daniel Huang, CES2022, Digital TV, DRM, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ALi secure STB chipset receives NOCS certification from NAGRA
Dec 16, 2013 – ALi Corporation (3041.TW) has announced that its latest generation of advanced security STB chipset has achieved NOCS certification from NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S).
News categories: ALi Corp, NAGRA, Maurice van Riek, Daniel Huang, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ALi first chipset partner to launch Conax Cardless Reference Design
Sep 16, 2013 – ALi Corporation has announced that its family of STB chipsets will be the first to support the new Conax Cardless solution for STBs. To enable rapid development, Conax and ALi offer a reference design with the Conax Cardless security core embedded.
News categories: ALi Corp, Conax, Tom Jahr, Daniel Huang, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ALi Integrates Cryptography Research CryptoFirewall Security Core
Jan 9, 2013 – Cryptography Research (NASDAQ:RMBS) and ALi Corp. (3041 TT) have announced that ALi has completed integration of the CRI CryptoFirewall™ security technology into its STB SoC products. The CryptoFirewall core will be available in ALi chipsets beginning in 2013.
News categories: Cryptography Research, ALi Corp, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
MIPS Technologies' Processor IP Drives New Hybrid Media Player/Set-Top Box Chipset From ALi Corp
Apr 25, 2011 – MIPS Technologies (Nasdaq:MIPS) has announced that Taiwan's ALi Corporation has based its new system-on-chip (SoC), which is targeted at the emerging 'triple play' market, on its MIPS32® 24KEf™ core.
News categories: MIPS Technologies, ALi Corp, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
- Roku launches player line-up for Germany
- 5G Broadcast and DTT can share UHF band and broadcast infrastructure
- SVOD household penetration in Malaysia to reach 27% in 2025
- Accedo powers Arabic SVOD service from TenTime
- Wurl unveils performance marketing service for streamers
- Origin selects Kantar for UK media measurement
- Germany to overtake the UK by SVOD subscribers
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way