Digital TV News: Dominique Féral
Jiuzhou integrates FROG by Wyplay TV software
Jan 9, 2014 – Shenzhen Jiuzhou Electric has announced that it has decided to join Frog by Wyplay initiative for its next generation STB platforms.
News categories: Frog by Wyplay, Shenzhen Jiuzhou, Dominique Feral, Wei Huang, CES2020, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Movea, STMicroelectronics and Wyplay show motion-based interactive TV user experience
Jan 8, 2014 – Movea, together with STMicroelectronics and Wyplay, is demonstrating how the integration of hardware, middleware and motion software brings easy and rapid deployment of motion-based user interfaces for connected home systems.
News categories: Movea, STMicroelectronics, Wyplay, Wahid Issa, André-Louis Bertrand, Dominique Feral, CES2020, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Wyplay media gateway software running on ViXS XCode
Sep 13, 2013 – ViXS (TSX: VXS) has announced that their partnership with Wyplay has led to the development of an open platform for operator media gateways, customisable to have a look and feel based on the operator's unique requirements.
News categories: ViXS, Wyplay, David Jones, Dominique Feral, Gateway, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor
WYPLAY announces launch of HTML5 Android TV platform
Mar 19, 2013 – WYPLAY has announced the launch of its HTML5 Android reference platform for chipset vendors, STB manufacturers, RCU companies and 3rd-party software houses. The platform combines Wyplay's Middleware with Android, managed by a pure HTML5 user interface.
News categories: WYPLAY, Android TV, Digital TV, HTML5, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Wyplay Offers the New 'YouTube on TV' Application in Its Client Middleware for Operators
Aug 31, 2011 – WYPLAY has integrated the 'YouTube on TV' application into its client middleware and is now deploying it with its Vodafone customers.
News categories: WYPLAY, France, Middleware, OTT
- 4C to power reach optimization on NBCUniversal's One Platform
- Nordija and VGL team up for Andina Link 2020
- North American pay TV revenues to fall by $50 billion
- Altibox selects Technicolor set-top box for Android TV services
- Altice One available on Apple TV 4K
- Video ad impressions on U.S. CTV triple in two years
- Viaccess-Orca Stream Guardian certified by Cartesian
- Comcast acquires XUMO
- NBCUniversal updates audience targeting and transaction models
- Mola.tv selects Verimatrix Multi-DRM for OTT in Indonesia
- Telikom PNG selects UniqCast for OTT/IPTV deployment
- Beachfront, Beeswax adopt LiveRamp IdentityLink bidding for CTV
- WOW! streaming partnerships to help customers cut the cord
- Globecast deploys Infrastructure as Code (IaC) for cloud-based playout
- TiBO deploys Verimatrix Multi-DRM in Albania
- Kinetic by Windstream partners with YouTube TV
- Cinedigm adds Roku support to its app platform
- HbbTV Association releases Targeted Advertising Specification
- EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs