Digital TV News: Dominique Feral
COSHIP joins the Frog By Wyplay initiative
Jan 9, 2014 – Shenzhen COSHIP Electronics has announced that it is joining the Frog By Wyplay initiative for their next generation TV software solution.
News categories: Frog By Wyplay, COSHIP, Dominique Feral, Ruiliang Yang, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Jiuzhou integrates FROG by Wyplay TV software
Jan 9, 2014 – Shenzhen Jiuzhou Electric has announced that it has decided to join Frog by Wyplay initiative for its next generation STB platforms.
News categories: Frog by Wyplay, Shenzhen Jiuzhou, Dominique Feral, Wei Huang, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Movea, STMicroelectronics and Wyplay show motion-based interactive TV user experience
Jan 8, 2014 – Movea, together with STMicroelectronics and Wyplay, is demonstrating how the integration of hardware, middleware and motion software brings easy and rapid deployment of motion-based user interfaces for connected home systems.
News categories: Movea, STMicroelectronics, Wyplay, Wahid Issa, André-Louis Bertrand, Dominique Feral, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Wyplay media gateway software running on ViXS XCode
Sep 13, 2013 – ViXS (TSX: VXS) has announced that their partnership with Wyplay has led to the development of an open platform for operator media gateways, customisable to have a look and feel based on the operator's unique requirements.
News categories: ViXS, Wyplay, David Jones, Dominique Feral, Gateway, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Semiconductor
WYPLAY announces launch of HTML5 Android TV platform
Mar 19, 2013 – WYPLAY has announced the launch of its HTML5 Android reference platform for chipset vendors, STB manufacturers, RCU companies and 3rd-party software houses. The platform combines Wyplay's Middleware with Android, managed by a pure HTML5 user interface.
News categories: WYPLAY, Android TV, Digital TV, HTML5, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Wyplay Offers the New 'YouTube on TV' Application in Its Client Middleware for Operators
Aug 31, 2011 – WYPLAY has integrated the 'YouTube on TV' application into its client middleware and is now deploying it with its Vodafone customers.
News categories: WYPLAY, France, Middleware, OTT
- RTL AdConnect and smartclip team up on addressable advertising
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs