Digital TV News: Doug Lowther
Indonesia's Central Tivi Digital Leverages Irdeto Customer Central to Deliver Superior Customer Care
May 15, 2012 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that Indonesia's DTH operator PT Central Tivi Digital has deployed Irdeto's customer care and billing solution. PT Central Tivi Digital launched its 'Centrin TV' pay TV service during the second half of 2011.
News categories: Irdeto, Centrin TV, Indonesia, Satellite
Accedo and Irdeto Partner to Deliver the Ultimate TV Everywhere Experience
Dec 20, 2011 – Accedo Broadband and Irdeto (JSE: NPN) have announced a partnership to create next-generation TV Everywhere services and experiences for pay TV operators, broadcasters and content providers world-wide.
News categories: Irdeto, Accedo Broadband, Apps, CES2022, Content Protection, IPTV, Streaming
Stofa Selects Irdeto and Neotion to deliver Pay TV without Set-Top Boxes or Smart Cards
Sep 9, 2011 – Irdeto has announced that Danish pay TV operator, Stofa, has chosen an end to end solution from Irdeto and Neotion to protect and deliver its advanced Zaptor pay TV offering directly to TVs without requiring a set-top box.
News categories: NEOTION, Irdeto, Stofa, Cable TV, CAM, Denmark, IBC2022
MultiChoice Africa Implements Irdeto Solution to Enable Access to On-Demand Content on Set Top Boxes, PCs and Mobile Devices
Sep 9, 2011 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN)(LSE:NPSN) has announced that MultiChoice Africa has implemented Irdeto's Broadband Solution to provide customers of its flagship platform, DStv, with easier, more flexible access to video content.
News categories: Irdeto, MultiChoice, Africa, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box
Irdeto Launches Universal Client Software-Only CA Solution for One-Way DVB Networks
Apr 21, 2009 – Irdeto has announced the launch of the Irdeto Conditional Access (CA) System with Universal Client designed to meet the needs of broadcasters who require a content security solution that is easily integrated with a wide variety of low-cost devices.
News categories: Irdeto, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Software
Irdeto Delivers First CI+ CAM To The Marketplace
Apr 20, 2009 – Irdeto has announced that the first Common Interface Plus (CI+) Conditional Access Module (CAM) will be commercially available in May 2009. Ziggo, the leading Dutch cable television operator, is Irdeto's inaugural customer.
News categories: Irdeto, Ziggo, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, Netherlands
Irdeto to Provide Mobile Content Protection to Indigo Mobile Technologies
Feb 11, 2009 – Irdeto has announced that Indigo Mobile Technologies will be deploying its OMA DRM client solution to protect its mobile content delivery platforms.
News categories: Irdeto, DRM, Mobile, MWC21
Irdeto Strengthens Mobile DRM Presence in Asia Pacific with ZTE Win
Feb 11, 2009 – Irdeto has announced that it has signed an agreement with ZTE Corporation to secure rich media content delivery using its OMA DRM client solutions.
News categories: Irdeto, ZTE, DRM, Mobile, MWC21
Irdeto Expands Set-Top Box Agreement with Cisco
Sep 12, 2008 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced further expansion of a set-top box license agreement with Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO). The agreement enables Cisco to integrate Irdeto's Conditional Access (CA) solution with its set-tops.
News categories: Irdeto, Cisco Systems, Ziggo, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, IBC2022, Netherlands, Set Top Box
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 373,000 in 4Q 2021
- Swedish standalone SVOD revenues hit new record in 2021
- castLabs and Lemonade.TV+ work together on DRM and video playback
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Canada
- Claro video comes to ZEASN-powered smart TVs in Latin America
- Vewd For Automotive enables premium entertainment in Skywell electric SUV
- WarnerMedia adds 4.3 million HBO Max and HBO subscribers in 4Q 2021
- 5G-MAG joins forces with DVB on the future of TV over 5G
- LG Ads introduces suite of Guaranteed Outcome-based media offerings
- Breezeline selects Vecima and TiVo to support its expansion
- Bitcentral acquires Powr.tv
- Friend MTS extends content protection deal with Lega Serie A
- Cinedigm launches streaming channels on AR glasses with Nreal
- NextGen TV broadcasting begins in Green Bay, WI
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 69,000 in 4Q 2021
- TV shipments expected to reach 217 million units in 2022
- Vodafone Portugal launches hands-free entertainment and Smart Home hub with UEI
- Evoca expands to Denver with Altitude Sports
- European Parliament agrees Digital Services Act (DSA) proposal
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 25.1% in 2021