Digital TV News: Dr Neale Foster
ACCESS DTV Browser and DLNA Solutions to Support Electra Entertainment's Hybrid DVB/IP Connected TV
Jan 7, 2011 – ACCESS CO. (TOKYO: 4813) has signed a software license agreement with Electra Entertainment. The agreement brings ACCESS' NetFront™ Browser for TV and NetFront™ Living Connect to Electra's Trove™ hybrid DVB/IP connected TV software platform.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Electra Entertainment, CES, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, UK
HyperPanel Lab Selects ACCESS NetFront™ Browser for New HbbTV Solution
Jan 6, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced that HyperPanel Lab, the digital-TV solutions provider, has selected ACCESS' NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition for its new HyperPanel HbbTV solution.
News categories: ACCESS CO, HyperPanel, CES, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
ACCESS and Vestel Power ASTRA's New HbbTV Service for Germany's DTH Households
Nov 30, 2010 – ACCESS CO. and Vestel have announced that they have incorporated ACCESS' NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition in the new Vestel HbbTV set-top box. The device will enable consumers to receive SES ASTRA's HbbTV-enabled services.
News categories: ACCESS CO., Vestel, SES ASTRA, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Germany, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart Home
ACCESS Brings Seamless Digital Living to IBC 2010
Aug 3, 2010 – ACCESS CO. has announced its attendance at IBC 2010. ACCESS will showcase TV browser and DLNA-based solutions that enable its customers to provide the consumer with seamless connectivity across all devices, including the TV and the set-top box.
News categories: ACCESS CO., IBC2019, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
- Juniper Research makes Top Ten Tech Predictions for 2020
- Strategy Analytics makes Media & Entertainment predictions for 2020
- Undertone and TVadSync create cross-platform TV targeting engine
- Global advertisers to increase adspend by 4.3% in 2020
- Amino and 24i to evolve Youfone's TV offering
- 3SS, Media Distillery and XroadMedia offer AI-based UX personalisation for Android TV
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions