Digital TV News: Dreampark
Dreampark Replaces IPTV Middleware Competitor at Ireland's Magnet Networks
Mar 24, 2009 – Dreampark has announced its first customer in Ireland as Irish IPTV and ISP provider Magnet Networks has upgraded their existing middleware solution to Dreampark's Dreamgallery™.
News categories: Dreampark, Magnet Networks, Digital TV, IPTV, Ireland, Middleware
Dreampark Boosts IPTV User Experience With Improved SVG Client for Middleware
Mar 19, 2009 – Dreampark has announced that it will exhibit at the 2009 IPTV World Forum in London, and demonstrate how the new Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) technology in its Dreamgallery™ middleware is able to bring the IPTV user experience to a new level.
News categories: Dreampark, IPTV, Middleware, Video Exchange
Dreampark Debuts Next Generation SVG-Based TV Middleware at IBC 2008
Aug 29, 2008 – Dreampark is delivering TV on Your Terms at IBC 2008 with demonstrations of its next generation SVG-based TV middleware with outstanding performance for HD graphics, as well as the newest release of its Dreamgallery™ middleware.
News categories: Dreampark, IBC, IPTV, Middleware
Dreampark Adds Seventh Customer with Norway's RingNett AS
Aug 20, 2008 – Dreampark has announced that it has delivered its Dreamgallery™ TV middleware to Norwegian ISP RingNett. This new deal marks Dreampark's seventh client in Scandinavia, strengthening its position as the dominant middleware supplier in the region.
News categories: Dreampark, RingNett, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Norway
Edgeware and Dreampark Announce Joint Integration to Enable Advanced nPVR and Time Shift TV
Jul 8, 2008 – Dreampark and Edgeware have announced the completion of a joint integration project. The combined offering enables a wide range of interactive features including nPVR, Time Shift TV, Start Over TV, Historic EPG and Scheduled Recordings.
News categories: Dreampark, Edgeware, Content Distribution, IBC, IPTV, Middleware
Dreampark Commits to SVG Standard for Optimized Speed and Performance
Jun 3, 2008 – Dreampark has announced that it is fully committed to the new SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) standard for its ability to optimize the speed and performance of IPTV services.
News categories: Dreampark, SVG, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Swedish Media Operator Teracom to Offer IPTV Services with Dreampark Middleware
May 13, 2008 – Dreampark has announced that Teracom has chosen Dreampark's Dreamgallery™ IPTV Middleware solution. Teracom plans to offer IPTV services using Dreamgallery through its recent acquisition of IPTV operator Svenska Basboxbolaget.
News categories: Dreampark, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Sweden
ZyXEL Selects Dreampark's Middleware for New IP Set-Top Box
Apr 16, 2008 – Dreampark's Dreamgallery™ IPTV middleware is now integrated into the ZyXEL Communications (TSE: 2391) STB-1003 IP set-top box for broadcast and video-on-demand (VOD) applications.
News categories: Dreampark, ZyXEL, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Verimatrix Secures TUS TELEKOM's New IPTV Offering
Mar 11, 2008 – Verimatrix has announced that Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV has been deployed to secure Video-on-Demand (VOD) premium content as part of TUS TELEKOM's IPTV offering.
News categories: Verimatrix, TUÅ TELEKOM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Slovenia, Video Exchange
- Proximus selects Velocix CDN to scale Pickx
- JW Player first with support for Open Measurement video ads
- Magnite finds 91% of TV viewers in LatAm watch streaming TV weekly
- Broadpeak CDN selection tool available in AWS Marketplace
- Bitmovin raises $25 million of Series C funding
- XroadMedia powers search and recommendations at Delta Fiber Nederland
- Rakuten TV to roll out 20 channels on Samsung TV Plus
- 75% of TVs sold in Germany in Q1 were UHD capable
- SoftAtHome deploys Disney+ on Orange France STBs
- ZEASN announces content monetization partners for WhaleLive
- Innovid enables programmatic interactive CTV ad buying at scale
- Bitcentral enables Dynamic Ad Insertion for Cowles Broadcasting on NewsON
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers at 7.5 million
- SpotX expands privacy-compliant CTV audience data tools
- Stoneroos improves set-top box UI for Delta and Caiway
- Hologram dining experience opens in London and Edinburgh
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026