Digital TV News: Dreampark
Dreampark Replaces IPTV Middleware Competitor at Ireland's Magnet Networks
Mar 24, 2009 – Dreampark has announced its first customer in Ireland as Irish IPTV and ISP provider Magnet Networks has upgraded their existing middleware solution to Dreampark's Dreamgallery™.
News categories: Dreampark, Magnet Networks, Digital TV, IPTV, Ireland, Middleware
Dreampark Boosts IPTV User Experience With Improved SVG Client for Middleware
Mar 19, 2009 – Dreampark has announced that it will exhibit at the 2009 IPTV World Forum in London, and demonstrate how the new Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) technology in its Dreamgallery™ middleware is able to bring the IPTV user experience to a new level.
News categories: Dreampark, IPTV, Middleware, Video Exchange
Dreampark Debuts Next Generation SVG-Based TV Middleware at IBC 2008
Aug 29, 2008 – Dreampark is delivering TV on Your Terms at IBC 2008 with demonstrations of its next generation SVG-based TV middleware with outstanding performance for HD graphics, as well as the newest release of its Dreamgallery™ middleware.
News categories: Dreampark, IBC2023, IPTV, Middleware
Dreampark Adds Seventh Customer with Norway's RingNett AS
Aug 20, 2008 – Dreampark has announced that it has delivered its Dreamgallery™ TV middleware to Norwegian ISP RingNett. This new deal marks Dreampark's seventh client in Scandinavia, strengthening its position as the dominant middleware supplier in the region.
News categories: Dreampark, RingNett, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Norway
Edgeware and Dreampark Announce Joint Integration to Enable Advanced nPVR and Time Shift TV
Jul 8, 2008 – Dreampark and Edgeware have announced the completion of a joint integration project. The combined offering enables a wide range of interactive features including nPVR, Time Shift TV, Start Over TV, Historic EPG and Scheduled Recordings.
News categories: Dreampark, Edgeware, Content Distribution, IBC2023, IPTV, Middleware
Dreampark Commits to SVG Standard for Optimized Speed and Performance
Jun 3, 2008 – Dreampark has announced that it is fully committed to the new SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) standard for its ability to optimize the speed and performance of IPTV services.
News categories: Dreampark, SVG, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Swedish Media Operator Teracom to Offer IPTV Services with Dreampark Middleware
May 13, 2008 – Dreampark has announced that Teracom has chosen Dreampark's Dreamgallery™ IPTV Middleware solution. Teracom plans to offer IPTV services using Dreamgallery through its recent acquisition of IPTV operator Svenska Basboxbolaget.
News categories: Dreampark, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Sweden
ZyXEL Selects Dreampark's Middleware for New IP Set-Top Box
Apr 16, 2008 – Dreampark's Dreamgallery™ IPTV middleware is now integrated into the ZyXEL Communications (TSE: 2391) STB-1003 IP set-top box for broadcast and video-on-demand (VOD) applications.
News categories: Dreampark, ZyXEL, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Verimatrix Secures TUS TELEKOM's New IPTV Offering
Mar 11, 2008 – Verimatrix has announced that Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV has been deployed to secure Video-on-Demand (VOD) premium content as part of TUS TELEKOM's IPTV offering.
News categories: Verimatrix, TUÅ TELEKOM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Slovenia, Video Exchange
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029