Digital TV News: ENMA
LG Channels 3.0 delivers upgraded user experience with new UI
Sep 19, 2023 – LG has introduced LG Channels 3.0, the latest version of its streaming service, featuring a new UI with improved navigation, more engaging placements for content discovery, and an enhanced channel guide.
News categories: LG Electronics, Digital TV, Korea, Smart TV, Streaming, USA, UX, Worldwide
3SS powers Allente Stream Multiscreen OTT apps
Sep 4, 2023 – Allente, supported by 3SS, has launched its new Allente Stream Multiscreen OTT offering. The operator has gone live with new apps, all based on the 3Ready product platform from 3SS.
News categories: 3SS, Allente, Pierre Donath, Jon Espen Nergård, Apps, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, IBC2023, Norway, Streaming, Sweden
MediaHub, Media-Press and Enetpulse power sports streaming at Bulsatcom
Aug 31, 2023 – MediaHub, Media-Press and Enetpulse have announced 'Sports Module', a platform for OTT and IPTV operators that integrates real-time sports data with streaming.
News categories: MediaHub, Media-Press, Enetpulse, Bulsatcom, Petar Rizov, Big Data, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Streaming
DPG Media selects Actus Digital for compliance monitoring
Aug 22, 2023 – DPG Media has transitioned to the AI-based Intelligent Monitoring Platform from Actus Digital for regulatory compliance recording/monitoring and ad verification.
News categories: Actus Digital, DPG Media, Diginet, Sima Levy, Stijn Mertens, Karl Imbrechts, Advertising, Belgium, Denmark, Digital TV, IBC2023, Netherlands, QoE
Telia releases January-June 2023 results
Jul 20, 2023 – Telia Company has releases its Interim Report for January-June 2023. Across the Group, TV subscriptions were 3,290 million at period end, down 113,000 in the quarter and up 22,000 YoY.
News categories: Telia Company, Allison Kirkby, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Estonia, Finland, IPTV, Lithuania, Norway, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, Sweden
Telco bundling drives SVOD growth in Finland
May 15, 2023 – According to Mediavision, SVOD households in Finland have passed 1.5 million - corresponding to a penetration of 61% - driven largely by the packaging by telcos of traditional TV with streaming services.
News categories: Mediavision, Fredrik Liljeqvist, Digital TV, Finland, Market Research, Streaming
Telia releases January-March 2023 results
Apr 26, 2023 – Telia Company has releases its Interim Report for January-March 2023. Across the Group, TV subscriptions were 3.403 million at period end, up 9,000 in the quarter and up 100,000 y-o-y.
News categories: Telia Company, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Estonia, Finland, IPTV, Lithuania, Norway, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, Sweden
Streaming TV is most-watched form of TV in the Nordics
Apr 25, 2023 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has unveiled a study on how streaming TV is evolving in the Nordics. The research finds that streaming is now the most-watched form of TV in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.
News categories: Magnite, Natasha Westlund, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Market Research, Norway, Streaming, Sweden
Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
Mar 21, 2023 – Allente, with 3SS and SEI Robotics, has launched a 4K dongle, based on Google TV, with a UX built on 3SS' 3Ready framework. The Allente app is installed from Google Play during first time installation.
News categories: 3SS, SEI Robotics, Google TV, Allente, Amanda Short, Jon Espen Nergård, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Set Top Box, Streaming, Sweden, UX
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data