Digital TV News: Edouard Bouffenie
8K TV households to reach 72 million worldwide by 2025
Apr 7, 2021 – According to Strategy Analytics, 8K TV adoption will begin to build momentum over the next few years, reaching 72 million households by 2025. North America will be the leading region with close to 25 million households owning at least one 8K TV set.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, Edouard Bouffenie, David Watkins, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart TV, Worldwide
Amazon takes lead as connected TV device sales hit new peak
Mar 9, 2021 – Global sales of connected TV devices soared to a record in Q4 2020, reaching 109.1 million units, according to Strategy Analytics. Amazon became market leader for the first time with a market share of 12.1%.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, David Watkins, Edouard Bouffenie, Digital TV, Gaming, Market Research, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
Pay TV prices driven down by promotional activity says Strategy Analytics
Jun 29, 2017 – According to Strategy Analytics, the average price of the cheapest basic Pay TV package has declined by 1.3% versus November 2016. This price decline is due to an increase in promotional activity.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, Halvor Sannæs, Edouard Bouffenie, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Strategy Analytics finds big price differences between pay TV providers
Jan 26, 2017 – The Teligen division of Strategy Analytics has released a report showing significant differences in Pay TV prices even between providers in the same country. The study also shows great variation in the structures and underlying technologies of the Pay TV offers.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, Halvor Sannæs, Edouard Bouffenie, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Worldwide
Pay TV prices remain stable in most countries
Jul 7, 2016 – Strategy Analytics has released a report showing significant differences in Pay TV prices both across countries, and between providers in the same country. The study also shows great variation in the structures and underlying technologies of the Pay TV offers.
News categories: Strategy Analytics, Halvor Sannaes, Edouard Bouffenie, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026
- Kublai GmbH to complete takeover of Tele Columbus
- SITI Networks launches apps and Android TV STB with Nagra
- FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
- Crackle app launches on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
- Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020