Digital TV News: Enensys
ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
Jan 24, 2023 – ENENSYS has announced the release of ModulCast-ATSC, an ATSC 3.0 OEM modulator board that delivers a high-performance RF output meeting broadcaster quality requirements, for integration into digital TV transmitters.
News categories: ENENSYS, Christophe TROLET, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Enensys and Electrolink provide transmitters to Rai Way for DVB-T2 refarming
Jan 18, 2023 – ENENSYS and ELECTROLINK have delivered to Rai Way all the DVB-T/T2 transmitter systems, operating in the regions of Abruzzo, Lazio and Liguria, related to the refarming project in Italy.
News categories: Enensys, Electrolink, Rai Way, Christophe Trolet, Danilo Capponi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Italy
Ateme and ENENSYS support Rai Way's transition to DVB-T2
Jan 10, 2023 – Ateme and ENENSYS have combined their video distribution expertise to enable Rai Way, the RAI TV network operator, to start the Refarming project which will end with the transition to the DVB-T2 standard.
News categories: ENENSYS, Ateme, Rai Way, Cyprien Galesne, Carlo Romagnoli, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Italy
Canal+ migrates EasyTV delivery to Ku-band with Enensys
Oct 6, 2022 – ENENSYS has announced that it has delivered an upgrade of CANAL+ International's EasyTV service in Africa, migrating the existing DVB-T2 network from DVB-T2/T2MI over C-band delivery to DVB-SIS over Ku-band.
News categories: Enensys, CANAL+ International, Aucom, Didier Farcy, Cedric Vialle, Villiers Joubert, Africa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Satellite
ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
Aug 1, 2022 – ENENSYS and Ateme have announced that WCRN TV 31 Boston has launched the region’s first ATSC 3.0/NEXTGEN TV platform with their ATSC 3.0-in-a-box software-based solution.
News categories: ENENSYS, Ateme, WCRN, Dave Brass, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Evoca and partners enhance throughput with ATSC 3.0 cross-polarization
Apr 19, 2022 – Evoca TV has successfully transmitted TV content using the cross-polarization functionality of the ATSC 3.0 standard. Cross-polarization has the potential to dramatically increase the available payload for TV broadcasts.
News categories: Evoca TV, Rohde & Schwarz, ENENSYS, Kathrein, Televes, Todd Achilles, Manfred Reitmeier, Richard Lhermitte, Marc Dunham, Javier Ruano, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Ateme to show media delivery over 5G at MWC
Feb 17, 2022 – Ateme is to show its sustainable 5G media delivery solution at MWC22. The demo will include real use cases in streaming over 5G, showcasing the latest from NESTED 5G, a project that aims to develop a high QoE and sustainable video-streaming solution over 5G.
News categories: Ateme, Mickaël Raulet, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MWC22, Worldwide
CRRT selects TeamCast exciters for DVB-T2 upgrade in Uzbekistan
Jun 17, 2021 – ENENSYS has announced that CRRT, the National DTTV operator in Uzbekistan for DVB-T/T2, has selected TeamCast Twister II exciter to upgrade its analog transmitters to DVB-T2.
News categories: ENENSYS, CRRT, UNICON, Christophe Trolet, Turgunov Makhmud, Azimov Ulugbek, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Uzbekistan
ENENSYS powers service quality monitoring at Evoca
Apr 22, 2021 – ENENSYS has announced that it is working with Evoca, an ATSC 3.0-based TV service provider in the U.S., to monitor its content along the video delivery chain, from contribution to RF distribution.
News categories: ENENSYS, Evoca, Carmen Kerloc'h, Todd Achilles, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, USA
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022