Digital TV News: Ensequence
Connekt and Ensequence to use Gracenote's Video Automatic Content Recognition
Sep 19, 2017 – Gracenote (NYSE: NLSN) has announced that it has inked deals with Connekt and Ensequence to use Gracenote’s Video Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) technology to bring new interactive capabilities to linear TV ads and other programming.
News categories: Gracenote, Connekt, Ensequence, Kelly Abcarian, Advertising, Big Data, Content Identification, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
Ensequence, Sony Reach Connected TV Deal
Dec 4, 2012 – Ensequence and Sony have reached a multi-year deal to embed Ensequence's platform software on all Sony Connected TVs. The collaboration offers advertisers and programmers a way to engage viewers directly with TV ads and shows.
News categories: Ensequence, Sony Electronics, Advertising, Middleware, Smart TV
Ensequence Announces Interactive TV Partnerships With Softel, S & T and VDS
May 10, 2010 – Ensequence has entered into partnerships with interactive application streamer provider Softel, streamer provider S & T and broadcast automation vendor VDS to provide a single-source interactive TV platform for TV service providers and programmers.
News categories: Ensequence, Content Distribution, Middleware
CableLab® Announces Next in Series of Interactive and Advanced Advertising Specifications
Jul 1, 2009 – CableLabs® has announced the issuance of a new set of specifications called the Stewardship and Fulfillment Interfaces (SaFI), created to further the development of cable advertising and other interactive products.
News categories: CableLabs, Advertising, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Middleware, USA
Interactive TV's Present and Future to be Featured at The Cable Show '09
Mar 26, 2009 – Enhanced TV and tru2way™ interactive TV applications will play a major role at The Cable Show '09 being held April 1-3 at the Washington, D.C. Convention Center, the annual convention of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association.
News categories: The Cable Show, CableLabs, Cable TV, Middleware
Zodiac Interactive Announces EBIF Players for Tru2way™ and PowerTV
Dec 16, 2008 – Zodiac Interactive has announced the release of an ETV/EBIF™ (Enhanced TV Binary Interchange Format) player for PowerTV and the tru2way™.
News categories: Zodiac Interactive, Ensequence, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Tru2way™ Technology and Interactive Applications to Take Center Stage at The Cable Show '08
May 14, 2008 – Tru2way™ technology and interactive TV applications will have broad exposure during the cable industry's premier convention, The Cable Show '08, being held at the Ernest Morial Convention Center in New Orleans from May 18-20.
News categories: CableLabs, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- TV5MONDEplus launches globally with Red Bee and Dotscreen
- Netflix loses subscribers in Sweden
- Comscore announces advancements in cross-screen media measurement
- Spain's video entertainment market to grow to €4.5 Billion by 2024
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- Gamut selects iSpot ACR for TV ad measurement
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast