Digital TV News: Eric Benoit
STMicroelectronics powers Skyworth satellite HD zapper STB
Jun 2, 2015 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has announced that its Cardiff satellite SoC (STiH237) is powering the new Skyworth Digital HD set-top box. Cardiff is ST’s entry-level satellite set-top-box (STB) platform.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Skyworth, Eric Benoit, Darrell Haber, Asia, Digital TV, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Albis shows ST-based OTT STB at TV Connect
Apr 23, 2015 – At TV Connect, Albis Technologies will demonstrate a solution designed to help service providers deliver OTT content. The solution features an STMicroelectronics STiH301 SoC at the heart of the SceneGate family of set-top boxes from Albis.
News categories: Albis Technologies, STMicroelectronics, Marcel Dind, Eric Benoit, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming, Video Exchange, Worldwide
STMicroelectronics unveils STB initiatives at TVConnect and CCBN
Mar 18, 2014 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has announced a number of STB initiatives. These include the introduction of a 'Liege2' product family, smaller and more power-efficient members of its existing Liege family and a cooperation with MaxLinear.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Eric Benoit, Brian Sprague, CCBN, Digital TV, ICs, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
MaxLinear chosen by STMicroelectronics for DVB-T2 STB reference design
Jun 20, 2013 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced its cooperation with STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) on a DVB-T2 set-top box (STB) design for the emerging free-to-air and hybrid terrestrial STB markets in Europe and Southeast Asia.
News categories: MaxLinear, STMicroelectronics, DVB-T2, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
- Hrvatski Telekom initiates Iskon integration
- PROEN deploys Qwilt and Cisco CDN solution in Thailand
- Akta powers AVOD, SVOD, Live Streaming and FAST for ViX
- Nielsen integrates measurement for Netflix's ad-supported plan
- CommScope to sell Home Networks business to Vantiva
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia