Digital TV News: Eric Riyahi
Chrysler selects Parrot for in-car digital TV
May 26, 2015 – Parrot (Paris:PARRO) has announced that Chrysler has chosen Parrot’s Digital TV solution for Head Units in the form factor of a dedicated ECU. Parrot has started production of the next Digital TV generation for Jeep vehicles.
News categories: Parrot, Chrysler, Eric Riyahi, Digital TV, In-Car, Japan, Mobile, Semiconductor
Parrot licenses INSIDE Secure content protection for Automotive Media Center
Apr 27, 2015 – INSIDE Secure (Paris: INSD) has announce that Parrot has licensed its HDCP technology to protect its Automotive Media Center. The software will provide protection of media content in the car, whether on embedded displays or CE devices.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Parrot, Martin Bergenwall, Eric Riyahi, Content Protection, In-Car, Worldwide
PARROT unveils DVB-T2 car TV reception modules
Dec 3, 2014 – Parrot has announced a new family of modules dedicated to car infotainment. The STH modules support the major broadcast standards deployed worldwide, from AM/FM radio to DVB-T2. A 3rd generation of Octopus chips is at the heart of the modules.
News categories: Parrot, Eric Riyahi, Digital TV, DVB-T2, In-Car, Semiconductor, Worldwide
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
- TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
- OFIVE TV partners with Amagi for distribution to FAST platforms
- Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach
- Global Smart TV household ownership to exceed 50% by 2026
- Innovid quantifies CTV impact on advertising in the U.S.
- HbbTV releases Targeted Advertising specification for TV sets in STB markets
- TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
- Altice USA introduces Optimum and Suddenlink 4K streaming device
- ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
- CNN+ streaming service to launch in Q1 2022
- Verimatrix CA chosen for digital TV switchover initiative in Nigeria