Digital TV News: Espial
Utah's SFCN powers video services with Espial cloud platform
Jan 23, 2018 – Espial has announced that Spanish Fork Community Network (SFCN) is powering its video services with the Elevate Cloud based SaaS solution. SFCN is a leading operator in Utah providing television, broadband and voice services.
News categories: Espial, Spanish Fork, Matt James, John Bowcut, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Ellijay Telephone signs up for Espial Elevate SaaS cloud platform
Jan 4, 2018 – Espial has announced that the Ellijay Telephone Company (ETC) is powering its video services with the Espial Elevate Cloud based Software as a Service (SaaS) solution. ETC is a leading operator in Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee.
News categories: Espial, Ellijay Telephone, Matt James, Jason Smith, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Espial signs Eastlink for Elevate SaaS cloud platform
Dec 21, 2017 – Espial has announced that Eastlink, a leading provider of high-speed internet, digital TV and telephone services in NS, NB, PEI, Nfld, ON, AB, and BC, has signed an agreement with Espial to power Eastlink’s video services with the Elevate SaaS cloud platform.
News categories: Espial, Eastlink, Jaison Dolvane, Deborah Shaffner, Cable TV, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV
Clear Creek Communications adopts Espial Elevate SaaS cloud platform
Dec 11, 2017 – Espial has announced that Clear Creek Communications is powering its video services with Espial’s Elevate Cloud-based SaaS solution. Clear Creek is an operator in Oregon providing TV, broadband, voice, home automation and security services.
News categories: Espial, Clear Creek Communications, Matt James, Mitchell Moore, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Ohio's MCTV offers Netflix access via its FUSION STB
Dec 7, 2017 – MCTV, a broadband, TV and phone provider in Northeast Ohio, has announced the integration of Netflix on its FUSION Multi-Room HD-DVR platform. The integration allows customers to watch Netflix directly from their FUSION box.
News categories: MCTV, Netflix, Espial, Robert Gessner, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
Summit Broadband to use Espial Elevate SaaS cloud platform
Dec 6, 2017 – Espial has announced that Summit Broadband has signed up for Espial’s Elevate Cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) solution to power its video services. Summit Broadband is a fiber-optics telecommunications provider in Florida.
News categories: Espial, Summit Broadband, Matt James, Blaine Schafer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, Streaming, USA
Hiawatha Broadband Communications chooses Espial cloud platform
Nov 30, 2017 – Espial has announced that Hiawatha Broadband Communications (HBC) is powering its video services with Espial’s Elevate cloud-based SaaS solution. HBC is an operator in Minnesota and Wisconsin providing TV, broadband, and voice services to its customers.
News categories: Espial, Hiawatha Broadband Communications, Matt James, Dan Pecarina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA, UX
Espial Elevate introduces Amazon Alexa voice support
Nov 21, 2017 – Espial has announced that its Elevate cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) video platform now features a next-generation user interface with voice control, allowing consumers to search, discover, and control live TV, on-demand content, and recordings using their voice.
News categories: Espial, Amazon, Mick McCluskey, Daniel Rausch, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Optic Communications launches pay TV with Espial
Oct 18, 2017 – Espial has announced that Optic Communications has launched a pay-TV service called Optic Hub powered by its Espial Elevate cloud SaaS solution. Optic Communications is a fiber provider serving customers in Kansas and Missouri.
News categories: Espial, Optic Communications, Michael McCluskey, Nick Saporito, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Gateway, IPTV, Mobile, Smart Home, USA
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data