Digital TV News: ExpressPlay
Intertrust and Friend MTS extend partnership to streaming piracy
Feb 5, 2020 – Intertrust and Friend MTS have announced an extended partnership agreement that enhances Intertrust's ExpressPlay content protection platform with cutting-edge Friend MTS anti-piracy and watermarking technology services.
News categories: Intertrust, Friend MTS, Ali Hodjat, Simon Hanna, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Worldwide
Fransat and HD+ adopt Intertrust XCA content protection
Sep 12, 2019 – Intertrust has announced that Fransat and HD+, France and Germany’s leading free TV operators, have selected Intertrust’s ExpressPlay XCA to protect and manage video streams over major broadcast and IPTV networks.
News categories: Intertrust, Fransat, HD+, Talal G. Shamoon, Digital TV, DRM, France, Germany, IBC2022, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Intertrust and Vewd introduce content protection for HbbTV
Jun 6, 2019 – Intertrust and Vewd have announced pre-integration of Intertrust's ExpressPlay XCA with Vewd Core, for operator HbbTV deployments. Using the solution, device manufacturers are able to offer a more complete software stack of content protection and HbbTV support.
News categories: Vewd, Intertrust, Frode Hernes, Guido Cugi, Content Protection, Digital TV, HbbTV, Smart TV, Worldwide
Intertrust integrates ExpressPlay uDRM with the AWS SPEKE API
Apr 3, 2019 – Intertrust has announced that its ExpressPlay uDRM service now includes API integration with AWS Elemental services via the SPEKE API. SPEKE defines the standard for authentication and communication between encryptors and DRM key servers.
News categories: Intertrust, AWS Elemental, Nabil Kanaan, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
Intertrust and moTV target Africa with joint streaming platform
Nov 13, 2018 – Intertrust has announced that it has joined forces with moTV, an OTT/IPTV/Hybrid platform provider, to target the African market. The joint solution integrates Intertrust’s content protection with moTV’s system.
News categories: Intertrust, moTV, John Baqar, Jan Macku, Africa, Apps, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Streaming
Friend MTS integrates with Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM for Live Sports
Sep 17, 2018 – Friend MTS has announced that Intertrust has integrated ASiD OTT subscriber-level watermarking with its ExpressPlay DRM client SDK and multi-DRM service to provide a secure and fast-to-market OTT video player solution.
News categories: Friend MTS, Intertrust, Simon Hanna, Tom Carroux, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
Vestel to deliver TVs with Intertrust's ExpressPlay video protection
Sep 13, 2018 – Vestel and Intertrust have announced that Vestel will ship TVs and STBs in 2019 with Intertrust’s ExpressPlay XCA for broadcast video management and protection. ExpressPlay XCA is Intertrust’s video conditional access system based on open standard Marlin DRM technology.
News categories: Intertrust, Vestel, Alberto Sigismondi, Hakan Kutlu, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, Europe, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
Intertrust DRM selected for milplusTV streaming service in Japan
Mar 19, 2018 – Intertrust and Japan Digital Serve (JDS) have announced that JDS has selected the Intertrust ExpressPlay uDRM service for JDS’ Live Streaming (Live-TV), Time-shifted TV, and Catch Up TV services called 'milplusTV.'
News categories: Intertrust, JDS, Yutaka Nagao, Hiroshi Kawamura, Digital TV, DRM, Japan, Streaming
UK's Freesat selects Intertrust ExpressPlay CA
Jan 8, 2018 – Freesat has selected Intertrust's ExpressPlay CA content security technology to manage and protect their ultra-high definition content in 2018. ExpressPlay CA is Intertrust’s cloud-based conditional access security technology.
News categories: Intertrust, Freesat, Talal Shamoon, Alistair Thom, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, UK
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th