Digital TV News: Fang Hui
ZTE and Netgem to jointly address the European fibre market
Mar 12, 2019 – Netgem and ZTE have partnered to offer connected home solutions to European fibre operators. ZTE will provide devices, production capability and financing. Netgem will provide software assets, content relationships and integration expertise.
News categories: Netgem, ZTE, Joseph Haddad, Fang Hui, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Fibre, Set Top Box, UX
ZTE integrates Conax security and signs IPTV reseller agreement
Jul 6, 2017 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced a reseller agreement with ZTE. The key aspect of the partnership is the bundling of Conax’ Connected Access IPTV security client with ZTE’s solution targeting the global IPTV market.
News categories: Conax, ZTE, Hans Kwaaitaal, Fang Hui, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Worldwide
ZTE launches smart Android TV STB at TV Connect
Mar 30, 2017 – ZTE (0763.HK / 000063.SZ) has unveiled its smart Android TV set top box (STB), ZXV10 B860HV2, which supports Dolby Vision to deliver an enhanced viewing experience to homes around the world.
News categories: ZTE, Fang Hui, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
ZTE to launch 4K Android STB at Broadband World Forum 2016
Oct 13, 2016 – At Broadband World Forum 2016, ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) will unveil its 4K-capable Android TV set-top-box (ZXV10 B860H) which aims to deliver an exceptional TV viewing experience to home users around the world.
News categories: ZTE, Fang Hui, Android TV, BBWF, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ZTE launches hybrid DVB-T2 STB at IBC
Sep 9, 2016 – ZTE (0763.HK / 000063.SZ) has unveiled its ZXV10 B820T2-A14 set-top box to deliver an enhanced viewing experience to homes around the world. The box integrates 4K Ultra HD and OTT services.
News categories: ZTE, Amlogic, Fang Hui, Android TV, Digital TV, DVB-T2, IBC2019, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Terrestrial, Worldwide
ZTE launches 4K p60 Ultra HD STB
Feb 25, 2014 – ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) has launched its 4K p60 Ultra HD set top box (STB), the ZXV10 B803. The ZXV10 B803, based on Broadcom's BCM7252 chip, supports 4Kx2KP60 decoding for Ultra HD video.
News categories: ZTE, Broadcom, Fang Hui, Digital TV, IPTV, MWC19, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ZTE wins Telkom Indonesia IPTV network construction contract
Apr 9, 2013 – ZTE (0763.HK / 000063.SZ) has announced that it has signed a four-year IPTV network construction contract with Telkom Indonesia. ZTE will construct, operate, and maintain a low-bit-rate IPTV network for Telkom from 2013 to 2016.
News categories: ZTE, Telkom Indonesia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, IPTV, Set Top Box
Verimatrix Provides Content Security for VNPT's IPTV Rollout
Sep 7, 2009 – Verimatrix has announced that the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV is securing IPTV services from Vietnam Post and Telecommunication Corporation (VNPT), the tier one fixed line incumbent telco in Vietnam.
News categories: Verimatrix, VNPT, ZTE, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2019, IPTV, Vietnam, Watermarking
Beltelecom Deploys Verimatrix Content Security to Protect IPTV Service
Jun 16, 2009 – Verimatrix has announced the deployment of the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV with Beltelecom, a National Telecommunications Operator of the Republic of Belarus.
News categories: Verimatrix, Beltelecom, ZTE, Belarus, ConnecTechAsia, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs