Digital TV News: Float Left
24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
Jan 12, 2021 – Float Left and 24i have announced that 24i will leverage the power of Float Left OTT technology to offer advanced applications on Roku. 24i has integrated Float Left's Roku framework into its Smart Apps product.
News categories: Float Left, 24i, Tom Schaeffer, Martijn van Horssen, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Jump and Float Left offer data-driven solution for OTT personalization
Oct 27, 2020 – Jump and Float Left have announce a personalization tool for Flicast – Float Left’s flagship end-to-end OTT solution. The tool tracks and analyzes content consumption patterns and content similarities to generate video recommendations.
News categories: Jump Data, Float Left, Jerónimo Macanás, Tom Schaeffer, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Vidgo selects Float Left for vMVPD service app design
Apr 10, 2018 – Vidgo has selected Float Left as their technology partner in delivering their premium vMVPD service across all major platforms such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Web, and iOS and Android Mobile.
News categories: Float Left, Vidgo, Tom Schaeffer, Shane Cannon, Apps, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, USA
Float Left and JW Player offer integrated OTT solution for media companies
Mar 28, 2018 – Float Left has announced a partnership with JW Player. By leveraging JW Player's video delivery and intelligence technology, Float Left offers a complete OTT solution for content publishers and broadcasters worldwide.
News categories: Float Left, JW Player, Screen Media Ventures, Tom Schaeffer, Dave Otten, Ben Saxton, Apps, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, OTT, USA
Ten TV app vendors adopt Vewd certification process
Oct 12, 2017 – Vewd has announced that ten of the world’s top TV app vendors will unite in support of the Vewd ecosystem in a bid to unify the fragmented TV app market. The ten app vendors are Accedo, Cisco, Easel TV, Float Left Interactive, Fractal Media, Massive, Tradecast, TV App Agency, Wizitivi, and 24i.
News categories: Vewd, Accedo, TV App Agency, Easel TV, Daniel Nordberg, Michael Lantz, Bruno Pereira, Joe Foster, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, QoE
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering
- Alphonso re-launches as LG Ads
- AirConsole cloud gaming for all Xiaomi Android TV devices
- U.S. DTH service Orby TV closes down
- Saankhya Labs receives FCC certification for broadcast-to-mobile solution
- MediaKind integrates Dolby Vision HDR technology
- MobiTV enters voluntary Chapter 11
- North American OTT TV revenues to double
- VeriSilicon AI video processor powers leading datacenters
- Asia-Pacific pay TV revenue to fall over next five years
- WDR expands HD capacity with SES at 19.2°E
- Megacable subscribers up 51,000 in 4Q 2020
- New AT&T, TPG entity to take over AT&T’s U.S. video business
- NBCUniversal expands addressable footprint via Charter partnership
- Oregan middleware deployed on Megacable XView+ STBs
- ATSC issues Recommended Practice on Haptics for ATSC 3.0
- 3SS set to double reach in 2021
- Future of TV in Australia is linear + BVOD
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES