Digital TV News: Fortis
Fortis selects Tuxera FAT for Personal Video Recorders
Jan 30, 2014 – Tuxera has announced that Fortis has selected Tuxera's File Allocation Table (FAT) for their personal video recorders (PVRs) for improved interoperability and file system reliability.
News categories: Tuxera, Fortis, Jake Lee, Mikko Välimäki, DVR, Middleware, Worldwide
Fortis to launch HTML5 and HbbTV Set-Top Box with ACCESS NetFront Browser
Dec 20, 2012 – ACCESS CO. has announced that its NetFront™ Browser NX 2.0, one of the industry's earliest HbbTV 1.5-compliant WebKit-based browsers, has been integrated with Fortis' HbbTV ready set-top box and is available in German retail outlets.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Fortis, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
ACCESS demonstrates how to drive multiscreen consumer engagement at ANGA Cable 2012
May 29, 2012 – ACCESS CO. has announced that it will be returning to ANGA Cable to demonstrate its multiscreen solutions in conjunction with four of its partners - Fortis, Kaon Media, Ocean Blue and Vestel.
News categories: ACCESS CO., ANGA COM, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
ACCESS Demonstrates Its Market Leadership in HbbTV and DLNA at ANGA Cable 2011
Apr 26, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced its attendance at ANGA Cable 2011 (May 2-5, Cologne). The company will be showcasing its market-leading NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition and NetFront™ Living Connect 2.0 DLNA software.
News categories: ACCESS CO., ANGA COM, HbbTV, Middleware, Smart Home
Fortis Chooses Tuxera NTFS to Extend Interoperability for Its Full HD PVRs
Feb 22, 2011 – Tuxera has announced that Fortis has selected Tuxera NTFS interoperable file system solution for Fortis' Full HD PVRs. Tuxera NTFS makes it possible to record three channels and playback two HD channels simultaneously in NTFS file systems.
News categories: Tuxera, Fortis, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying