Digital TV News: Francesco Venturini
Accenture enables Mediaset Premium OTT
Apr 28, 2016 – Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has collaborated with Italy’s largest commercial TV broadcaster, Mediaset, to deliver UEFA Champions League football matches – using a new, online 'over-the-top' Internet video service – to more than one million consumers.
News categories: Accenture, Mediaset, Francesco Venturini, Franco Ricci, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Italy, Mobile, OTT
Accenture builds on-demand entertainment service for Mediaset
Apr 2, 2014 – Mediaset has turned to Accenture (NYSE:ACN) to create and manage its Mediaset Infinity service, which delivers film and television shows on-demand to a wide array of IP-enabled devices.
News categories: Accenture, Mediaset, Chiara Tosato, Francesco Venturini, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Italy, OTT
Consumers of all Ages are Going 'Over-the-Top'
Apr 11, 2011 – The majority of consumers of all ages in seven major markets around the world are choosing to watch video content over the Internet via their televisions, PCs, smartphones and other electronic devices, according to Accenture (NYSE:ACN).
News categories: Accenture, Australia, Brazil, Germany, Italy, Market Research, OTT, Spain, UK, USA
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV