Digital TV News: GVTC Communications
GVTC Communications moves to IP video delivery with WISI
Aug 31, 2023 – GVTC Communications has chosen WISI forits headend conversion from RF to IPTV, giving GVTC customers new OTT streaming video services, accessible on all multiscreen devices.
News categories: WISI, GVTC Communications, Sharen Sandhu, Dennis Krumblis, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
GVTC Communications chooses Enghouse Networks and Broadpeak
Jul 20, 2023 – Enghouse Networks has announced that its SaaS IPTV platform, EspialTV, has been chosen by GVTC Communications to bring video streaming services to its customer base in Texas.
News categories: Enghouse Networks, Broadpeak, GVTC Communications, Mick McCluskey, Mario Rainville, Ritchie Sorrells, Josh Pettiette, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Six more cable operators join SES Ultra HD trials
Feb 28, 2017 – SES (Paris; Luxembourg: SESG) has announced that six more U.S. cable operators have joined its Ultra HD trials, while some of the first cable providers to participate are nearing the historic launch of consumer Ultra HD packages across the country.
News categories: SES S.A, KPU Telecommunications, GVTC, Shrewsbury Community Cable, Steve Corda, Jeff Hendrickson, Dennis Krumblis, Jeffrey Black, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, USA
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029