Digital TV News: Gaumont
Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
May 12, 2022 – Netgem has announced a partnership with Gaumont to launch its Gaumont Classique SVOD service. To conceive and develop the service, Gaumont trusted the expertise of Netgem and its Content-as-a-Service platform.
News categories: Netgem, Gaumont, Mathias Hautefort, Jérôme Soulet, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Streaming
Vivendi (Canal+ Group) Third Quarter Earnings
Nov 13, 2008 – Vivendi (Paris: VIV) revenues were €17,777 million compared to €15,643 million for the first nine months of 2007. Net Canal+ Group portfolio growth over the past 12 months amounted to approximately 40,000 subscriptions.
News categories: Vivendi, France, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Terrestrial
Orange cinéma séries: all the emotions of the cinema on three screens - mobile, PC and TV - from 13 November
Oct 8, 2008 – With the launch of Orange cinema series, Orange (Paris & NYSE: FTE) is offering a new way of watching films and TV series. All programmes are available on demand and and can be watched on any screen at any time depending on the circumstances.
News categories: Orange, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Mobile, Streaming
Orange announces the launch of Orange cinéma séries, the first premium television service available on all platforms
Apr 7, 2008 – Orange has announced the launch of Orange cinéma séries, the only service of its kind in the world to offer premium television on TV, PC and mobile.
News categories: Orange, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Mauritius, Mobile, Poland, Satellite, Senegal, Slovakia, Spain, Streaming
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026