Digital TV News: Global Mediacom
Global Mediacom To Launch DVB-H Mobile TV in Jakarta
Apr 16, 2009 – Through its subsidiary, Tren Mobile TV, Global Mediacom will soon launch a mobile TV service. Tren is exploring collaboration with a mobile phone manufacturer, following a pilot implementation in Central Jakarta.
News categories: Global Mediacom, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile
Global Mediacom (Indovision) 2007 Annual Report
May 8, 2008 – Indovision currently has more than 50% pay TV subscriber market share, making it the largest pay TV operator in Indonesia. Total subscribers as per 31 December 2007 was 305,372, representing a growth of 59% from last year's amount of 192,117.
News categories: Global Mediacom, Indovision, Digital TV, Indonesia, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Global Mediacom adopts Nokia Siemens Networks' mobile TV solution to deliver commercial services to Indonesian consumers in the first half of 2008
Jan 25, 2008 – Nokia Siemens Networks, together with Global Mediacom, has announced a joint collaboration to launch a commercial broadcast mobile TV service, based on Digital Video Broadcast-Handheld (DVB-H) technology, in Indonesia in the first half of 2008.
News categories: Nokia Siemens Networks, Global Mediacom, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020
- SpotX expands Measurement and Attribution Suite
- Nordic video markets riding high
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free