Digital TV News: GumGum
GumGum and Invincible Entertainment announce CTV ad partnership
May 25, 2022 – GumGum has announced a partnership with Invincible Entertainment aimed at delivering ad experiences in the CTV space. The partnership will combine GumGum's In-Video product with Invincible's catalog of CTV inventory.
News categories: GumGum, Invincible Entertainment, Ken Weiner, Thomas Ashley, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Goldman Sachs to put $325 million into iSpot.tv
Apr 27, 2022 – iSpot.tv has signed an agreement with funds managed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management for a $325 million investment. iSpot, which has raised $58 million since being founded in April 2012, now generates over $100 million in annual recurring revenues.
News categories: iSpot.tv, Goldman Sachs, Sean Muller, Leonard Seevers, Joon Park, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital
SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
Sep 23, 2021 – IRIS.TV and SpringServe have announced that they are working together to enable video-level contextual targeting for CTV through SpringServe's platform for ad inventory management.
News categories: IRIS.TV, SpringServe, Field Garthwaite, Joe Hirsch, Mike Richter, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
IRIS.TV enables contextual ad targeting on the Amagi platform
Sep 9, 2021 – IRIS.TV and Amagi have announced that they have entered into a partnership to enable contextual targeting on ad inventory of premium CTV content from participating content brands on Amagi platform.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Amagi, Field Garthwaite, Srinivasan KA, Sudhir Shabad, Douglas Paul, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
OTTera integrated into the IRIS.TV video data ecosystem
Jul 29, 2021 – IRIS.TV has added OTTera to its video data ecosystem. OTTera CTV content will now be contextually segmented by leading data providers including Oracle Advertising, Comscore, GumGum, ZEFR, Kerv Interactive and Advanced Contextual.
News categories: IRIS.TV, OTTera, Field Garthwaite, Stephen L. Hodge, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
$18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
Apr 7, 2021 – IRIS.TV has completed an $18 million Series B funding round. The investment will enable IRIS.TV to accelerate the growth of its video data platform, and API tools that enable video-level data targeting for CTV and online video.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Intel Capital, Field Garthwaite, Richie Hyden, Marcelino Ford-Livene, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
- Set-top box market contraction will stabilize post-2024
- Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
- Pixalate releases H1 2022 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Amazon upgrades Fire TV Cube and Alexa Voice Remote
- Metaverse device installed base to reach 100 million in 2024
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022
- iWedia to deliver Live TV app for Google TV and Android TV devices
- 35 million US internet households interested in cloud gaming subscription
- Japan SVOD revenue to grow at 10.1% CAGR during 2022-2027
- DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle
- Cignal TV enhances Cignal Play app with Quickplay
- UK entertainment and media companies hold their nerve despite economic headwinds
- TV5MONDE adds TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to its bouquet on AsiaSat 5
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Roanoke-Lynchburg
- TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
- OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
- Sky Stream IP-only STB to launch in the UK on October 18th
- MultiChoice launches DStv Streama STB in South Africa
- Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
- Report from the CTA explores gaming's post-pandemic popularity