Digital TV News: HDBaseT Alliance
IEEE adopts HDBaseT for Ultra HD connectivity
Jan 6, 2015 – The HDBaseT Alliance and IEEE have announced that the HDBaseT standard has been approved by the IEEE Standards Association (IEEE-SA) Standards Board for adoption as part of the organization’s standard portfolio.
News categories: HDBaseT Alliance, IEEE Standards Association, Ariel Sobelman, Konstantinos Karachalios, CES2022, Smart Home, Worldwide
HDBaseT Alliance to Demonstrate the HDBaseT™ Whole-Home Network at CES 2011
Dec 9, 2010 – The HDBaseT Alliance has announced that it will demonstrate its HDBaseT technology as a whole-home networking solution at International CES 2011 in Las Vegas, Jan. 6-9, 2011.
News categories: HDBaseT Alliance, CES2022, Smart Home
HDBaseT Alliance Announces Finalized Specification
Jun 29, 2010 – The HDBaseT Alliance has announced the finalization of the HDBaseT 1.0 base specification. HDBaseT allows consumers to enjoy premium content through unparalleled, uninterrupted HD distribution "’ without the tangle of cables currently required.
News categories: HDBaseT Alliance, Digital TV, DVR, Gaming, Home Server, Peripherals / Accessories, Smart Home, Smart TV
Valens Semiconductor Announces Availability of World's First HDBaseT Chipset
Dec 30, 2009 – Valens Semiconductor has announced the availability of its HDBaseT-compliant Valens VS100 chipset and development kits.
News categories: Valens, Blu-ray, CES2022, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
LG, Samsung, Sony and Valens Semiconductor to Launch HDBaseT™ Industry Alliance
Dec 15, 2009 – LG Electronics, Samsung, Sony and Valens Semiconductor have announced that they intend to launch a cross-industry alliance to promote and standardize the HDBaseT™ technology for whole-home distribution of uncompressed HD multimedia content.
News categories: LG Electronics, Samsung, Sony Pictures, Valens Semi, HDBaseT Alliance, Blu-ray, CES2022, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner