Digital TV News: Haggai Barel
yes launches multiscreen TV in Israel with Viaccess-Orca content discovery
Jan 23, 2014 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Israeli-based satellite provider yes is using the Viaccess-Orca COMPASS content discovery platform to support its new yes Go TV Everywhere service.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, 'yes', Dovev Goldstein, Haggai Barel, Content Distribution, Israel, Mobile, Satellite
Orange Launches 'la nouvelle TV d'Orange' Service with Viaccess and Orca Interactive
Mar 19, 2012 – Orange (Paris: FTE; NYSE: FTE) has launched 'la nouvelle TV d'Orange', a subscription TV service which has allowed Orange to upgrade its IPTV user-experience. Viaccess and its subsidiary Orca Interactive provide a unified service platform.
News categories: Viaccess, Orca Interactive, Orange, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Middleware
Viaccess and Orca Interactive Power Boxer TV Service with Pace and SoftAtHome
Sep 2, 2010 – Viaccess (Paris and NYSE: FTE) and its subsidiary Orca Interactive have announced that their integrated solution will power Swedish broadcaster Boxer's hybrid services with live premium content and video on-demand (VOD).
News categories: Viaccess, Orca Interactive, Boxer, SoftAtHome, Pace plc, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, DVB-T2, DVR, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box, Sweden, Terrestrial
Viaccess, Orca Interactive and Alpha Networks Demonstrate turnKeyTV IPTV Solution at IBC 2010
Aug 26, 2010 – Viaccess (Paris and NYSE: FTE) and its subsidiary Orca Interactive have announced that they will demonstrate their IPTV ecosystem with set-top box manufacturer Yuxing and quality of experience (QoE) specialist Mariner Partners during IBC 2010.
News categories: Viaccess, Orca Interactive, Yuxing, Mariner Partners, Alpha Networks, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Australian FetchTV Launches with Orca Interactive RiGHTv Middleware
Apr 21, 2010 – Australian based FetchTV has selected Orca Interactive to supply its RiGHTv IPTV as the middleware platform for FetchTV's wholesale subscription TV service.
News categories: Orca Interactive, FetchTV, Australia, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Viaccess, Orca and Alpha Networks partner for launch of Billi, a new Belgian Triple Play Operator
Mar 23, 2010 – Viaccess and Orca Interactive (Paris & NYSE: FTE) have been selected to provide Conditional Access and DRM and Orca's IP native TV-middleware 'RiGHTV' to Alpha Networks who have recently launched Billi, a new Belgian triple play operator.
News categories: Viaccess, Orca Interactive, Alpha Networks, Billi, Belgium, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware
France Telecom Selects Orca Interactive's COMPASS for Multi-Screen Content Discovery and Recommendations
Mar 22, 2010 – France Telecom (Paris & NYSE: FTE) has selected Orca Interactive to provide its COMPASS platform for the implementation of a multi-screen content discovery and recommendation solution across all Orange TV related services.
News categories: Orca Interactive, France Telecom, Content Distribution, France, IPTV, Middleware
SoftAtHome Shows World's First End-to-End TV Solution with 3D User Interface
Sep 11, 2009 – The world's first end-to-end, 3D TV solution will be on display at IBC. The end-to-end solution is the fruit of a partnership between Orca Interactive, SoftAtHome and Viaccess to develop a unique, end-to-end 3D TV experience for the digital home.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Orca Interactive, Viaccess, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Smart Home
Vestitel BG Partnership IPTV Model Uses Orca Interactive Middleware
Mar 26, 2009 – Vestitel BG has selected Orca Interactive to supply its RiGHTv IPTV middleware for Vestitel's partnership model IPTV service. The middleware will be deployed to replace the existing solution and will go live at the end of April 2009.
News categories: Orca Interactive, Vestitel, Bulgaria, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand