Digital TV News: Hans Kühberger
Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
Nov 19, 2020 – ocilion and XroadMedia have integrated XroadMedia's 'Ncanto' content discovery and recommendation solution into ocilion’s IPTV platform for service providers. Salzburg AG as first customer, with others to follow shortly.
News categories: XroadMedia, ocilion, Salzburg AG, Adolf Proidl, Hans Kühberger, Martin Pölzgutter, Austria, Big Data, Digital TV, IPTV, UX
Salzburg AG launches 'TV Plus' IPTV with Ocilion
Oct 10, 2019 – Ocilion and Salzburg AG have jointly rolled out 'TV Plus' IPTV service in Salzburg and parts of Styria. The offer includes a 4K Set Top Box, remote control, mobile app, replay TV, PVR, HD channels and a video library with the latest movies.
News categories: Ocilion, Salzburg AG, Hans Kühberger, Martin Pölzgutter, Apps, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
Sep 17, 2019 – LIWEST Kabelmedien has deployed Ocilion’s IPTV solutions integrated with Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) security. LIWEST joins kabelplus and Salzburg AG as the third Austrian operator to leverage the combined strengths of the partner companies.
News categories: Verimatrix, Ocilion, LIWEST, Steve Oetegenn, Hans Kühberger, Philipp-Thomas Müller, Austria, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box
Verimatrix and Ocilion partner for IPTV delivery in Austria
Jun 5, 2019 – Verimatrix and Ocilion have announced two Austrian operators as their latest customers. kabelplus and Salzburg AG have each selected on-premise IPTV solutions from Ocilion that are secured by Verimatrix, enabling flexible and future-proof video delivery.
News categories: Verimatrix, Ocilion, kabelplus, Salzburg AG, Steve Oetegenn, Hans Kühberger, Austria, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden