Digital TV News: Holger Ippach
NAGRA adds Android TV Operator Tier UX to OpenTV Signature Edition
Sep 14, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced support for Android TV with an end-to-end user experience ecosystem. OpenTV Signature Edition, NAGRA’s pre-integrated OTT solution, now also features an Android TV Operator Tier offering.
News categories: NAGRA, Holger Ippach, Android TV, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
NAGRA's OpenTV Signature Edition to power Eutelsat CIRRUS
Sep 7, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Eutelsat has selected the OpenTV Signature Edition user experience to power Eutelsat CIRRUS, Eutelsat’s new video service for satellite and OTT. NAGRA customised its OTT platform to meet the needs of the offering.
News categories: NAGRA, Eutelsat, Holger Ippach, Bruno Cattan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, OTT, Satellite, UX, Worldwide
NAGRA introduces OpenTV Signature Edition
Sep 12, 2017 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced the launch of OpenTV Signature Edition, the company’s turnkey, cloud-based and multi-tenant solution for pay-TV operators. Powered by the OpenTV Suite and the NAGRA Insight data analytics platform, OpenTV Signature Edition is a fully-featured ecosystem.
News categories: NAGRA, Big Data, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Nagra to show Netflix integration at IBC
Sep 7, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced completion of the first steps toward enabling pay-TV service providers to deploy Netflix using the NAGRA anyCAST CONNECT client and NAGRA OpenTV 5 connectware. The integration of Netflix will be demonstrated at IBC.
News categories: NAGRA, Netflix, Holger Ippach, Maurice van Riek, Scott Mirer, DRM, IBCShowcase, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
HD PLUS and NAGRA partner on Internet TV launch
Jan 8, 2013 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and HD PLUS (Paris;LuxX: SESG) have announced the launch of an HD PLUS over-the-top catch-up service of private channels (Mediathek) called HD+ Replay, extending the companies' content protection partnership from satellite to Internet TV.
News categories: NAGRA, HD PLUS, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, OTT, Satellite
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV