Digital TV News: Home Telecom
Amino makes Android TV Operator Tier progress in North America
Mar 18, 2021 – Amino has announced that AW Broadband, Conway, Hay Communications and Home Telecom are among the 14 operators that have begun using Amino to launch services on the Android TV Operator Tier (ATOT) since January 2020.
News categories: Amino, Hay Communications, Conway, Home Telecom, AW Broadband, Donald McGarva, Kevin Gingerich, Jason Hansen, Caoimhe Zett, Matthew Carpenter, Android TV, Cable TV, Canada, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
Home Telecom to launch Hybrid TV with Entone
Sep 30, 2014 – Entone has announced that South Carolina's Home Telecom has selected its Engage Service Assurance solution for their soon-to-be-launched Hybrid TV service.
News categories: Entone, Home Telecom, Mark Evensen, William S. Helmly, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
FiberHome Selects Celeno to Support Shanghai Telecom with Wireless HD IPTV
Jul 27, 2010 – Celeno Communications has announced that FiberHome has selected Celeno's CL1800 high performance Wi-Fi system-on-a-chip (SoC) to enable its HG500 and HG230 optical network gateways with carrier-grade Wi-Fi for IPTV streaming.
News categories: Celeno, FiberHome, China, Gateway, IPTV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Orange, Thomson and Sagem Communications are creating Soft At Home, a joint venture publisher of software for the digital home
Feb 20, 2008 – Orange, Thomson and Sagem Communications have joined forces to create a joint venture: Soft At Home. This structure is aimed at creating a standard for the interconnection of equipment within the multimedia ecosystem.
News categories: Soft At Home, Sagem, Thomson, France Telecom, Broadband, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers at 7.5 million
- SpotX expands privacy-compliant CTV audience data tools
- Stoneroos improves set-top box UI for Delta and Caiway
- Hologram dining experience opens in London and Edinburgh
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026
- Kublai GmbH to complete takeover of Tele Columbus
- SITI Networks launches apps and Android TV STB with Nagra
- FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
- Crackle app launches on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
- Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0