Digital TV News: Hoppr
2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
Apr 8, 2021 – According to a Hoppr commissioned survey, 87.4% of senior executives at communications service providers agree that programmatic advertising delivered through TVs and STBs will be an important source of revenue in Europe.
News categories: Hoppr, Cyril Daoud, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Set Top Box, Smart TV
3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
Jul 30, 2020 – 3SS and Hoppr have joined forces to create an end-to-end monetization platform for Android TV. The pair have integrated the 3READY Custom Launcher with HopprTV to enable new possibilities for advertising.
News categories: 3SS, Hoppr, Pierre Donath, Cyril Daoud, Advertising, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Technicolor announces advertising partnership with hoppr
Nov 9, 2019 – Technicolor and hoppr have created a partnership that aims to extend digital advertising capabilities to TV. The hoppr software installed on Technicolor set-top boxes (STBs) will allow operators to tap into sustainable streams of revenue.
News categories: hoppr, Technicolor, George Gelavis, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- JW Player raises $100m in Series E funding
- KKStream launches Streaming-as-a-Service solutions
- Astro set-top boxes to include Netflix
- MediaKind powers UEFA Euro 2020 live coverage at MEO
- NAB shows home learning via ATSC 3.0 for students without internet
- U.S. consumers feeling pain of streaming service fragmentation
- Telefonica backs up Movistar+ infrastructure in the cloud with Harmonic
- Irdeto and INVIDI offer integrated addressable TV solution
- UEI providing Android TV remotes to Claro Colombia
- Tubi supports Unified ID 2.0 initiative
- Portugal adds 29,000 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2021
- 'Go Addressable' TV advertising initiative launched in the U.S.
- Brightcove and ByteArk partner on OTT technology in Thailand
- ATEME powers converged headend at TCCL in India
- NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
- VuClip integrates Bitmovin video encoder on Google Cloud
- Univision to launch unified global streaming service
- View TV Group selects CommScope advertising technology
- Amino Technologies becomes Aferian
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK