Digital TV News: Hoppr
StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
Mar 20, 2023 – Hoppr has launched its technology across the media assets of StarHub. Hoppr's solution delivers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, mobile and other engagement environments.
News categories: Hoppr, StarHub, Joe Prusz, Yann Courqueux, Advertising, Digital TV, Singapore, Streaming
Wyplay integrates Hoppr targeted advertising solution
Dec 6, 2021 – Wyplay has announced that it has integrated the Hoppr Ad Platform into its premium user experiences, providing new monetization opportunities for TV operators on STB operating systems such as Android TV, RDK and Linux.
News categories: Wyplay, Hoppr, Dominique FERAL, Cyril Daoud, Advertising, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
Apr 8, 2021 – According to a Hoppr commissioned survey, 87.4% of senior executives at communications service providers agree that programmatic advertising delivered through TVs and STBs will be an important source of revenue in Europe.
News categories: Hoppr, Cyril Daoud, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Set Top Box, Smart TV
3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
Jul 30, 2020 – 3SS and Hoppr have joined forces to create an end-to-end monetization platform for Android TV. The pair have integrated the 3READY Custom Launcher with HopprTV to enable new possibilities for advertising.
News categories: 3SS, Hoppr, Pierre Donath, Cyril Daoud, Advertising, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Technicolor announces advertising partnership with hoppr
Nov 9, 2019 – Technicolor and hoppr have created a partnership that aims to extend digital advertising capabilities to TV. The hoppr software installed on Technicolor set-top boxes (STBs) will allow operators to tap into sustainable streams of revenue.
News categories: hoppr, Technicolor, George Gelavis, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027