Digital TV News: Hrvatski Telekom
Hrvatski Telekom TV customer base down 1.5% in 2015
Feb 24, 2016 – Hrvatski Telekom (Reuters: HT.ZA; Bloomberg: HTRA CZ) has announced results for the year ended 31 December 2015. The TV customer base decreased by 1.5% from 393,000 customers at the end of 2014 to 388,000 of customers at the end of 2015.
News categories: Hrvatski Telekom, Cable TV, Croatia, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Cisco deploys RDK with Hrvatski Telekom for IPTV pilot
Mar 17, 2014 – Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) has announced that it has successfully implemented the industry's first Reference Design Kit (RDK)-based IPTV system for pilot purposes in Croatia's largest operator, Hrvatski Telekom.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Hrvatski Telekom, Mario Gojčeta, Yves Padrines, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, RDK, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Hrvatski Telekom deploys SmarDTV SmarCAM-3.5 CI Plus modules
Dec 16, 2013 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Croatian Telecom has deployed its SmarCAM-3.5 conditional access modules (CAM) in its network in Croatia.
News categories: SmarDTV, Hrvatski Telekom, Željko Stunković, Eric Chaubert, CAM, Croatia, Digital TV, Satellite, Smart TV
T-Hrvatski Telekom TV subscribers up 9.9% YoY at end-3Q 2013
Oct 30, 2013 – T-Hrvatski Telekom (Reuters: THTC.L, HT.ZA; Bloomberg: THTC LI, HTRA CZ) has announced results for the nine months to 30 September 2013. At the end of September, customers numbered 361,748, up 9.9% over the same period in 2012.
News categories: T-Hrvatski Telekom, Cable TV, Croatia, IPTV, Results, Satellite
T-Hrvatski Telekom TV subscribers up 7% Y-o-Y at end-March 2013
Apr 30, 2013 – Croatian telecommunications provider, T-Hrvatski Telekom (Reuters:THTC.L, HT.ZA; Bloomberg:THTC LI, HTRA CZ), has announced results for the three months to 31 March 2013. At the end of March, TV subscribers totalled 347,908, up 7.0% from the same period in 2012.
News categories: T-Hrvatski Telekom, Cable TV, Croatia, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Kudelski reports 2011 half year results
Aug 23, 2011 – The Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.S) has announced its 2011 half year results. Group total revenues in constant currency declined by 8.5%, while reported total revenues dropped by 21.9% compared to the first half of last year, reaching CHF 392.2 million.
News categories: Kudelski, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Middleware, OTT, Results, Satellite, Terrestrial
T-Hrvatski Telekom (T-HT) Selects Eutelsat to Roll-out MAXtv Pay-TV Across Croatia
Jan 14, 2011 – T-Hrvatski Telekom (Reuters:THTC.L, HT.ZA; Bloomberg:THTC LI, HTRA CZ) has selected the 16°E satellite neighbourhood operated by Eutelsat Communications (Euronext Paris: ETL) to extend reach of its MAXtv pay-TV platform to all homes across Croatia.
News categories: Eutelsat, T-Hrvatski Telekom, Content Distribution, Croatia, Satellite
MAXtv available from now on everywhere in Croatia - via satellite
Dec 3, 2010 – MAXtv from T-Hrvatski Telekom (Reuters: THTC.L, HT.ZA; Bloomberg: THTC LI, HTRA CZ) is now available to every person in Croatia, thanks to the launch of satellite broadcasting for the service.
News categories: T-Hrvatski Telekom, Croatia, Digital TV, Satellite
T-Hrvatski Telekom IPTV subscribers up 15k in 1Q10
Apr 30, 2010 – T-Hrvatski Telekom (Reuters: THTC.L, HT.ZA; Bloomberg: THTC LI, HTRA CZ) has announced results for the three months to 31 March 2010. MAXtv, the Group's IPTV service, reached nearly 251,000 subscribers up from 236,000 at the end of 2009.
News categories: T-Hrvatski Telekom, Croatia, IPTV, Results, Subscribers
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom
- Sappa selects Appear to deliver live TV in Sweden
- Accedo supports Telecine Play Smart TV app development