Digital TV News: Hyundai Digital Technology
Cable STBs dominated the global set-top box market in 2015
Nov 23, 2016 – According to the latest market research study released by Technavio, the global set-top-box market is expected to generate revenues close to $14 billion during the forecast period 2016-2020.
News categories: Technavio, Ujjwal P Doshi, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Exset Advances Cambodian STB Services with Hyundai Digital Technology
Sep 11, 2012 – Exset has selected Hyundai Digital Technology (HDT) as its STB strategic partner, where HDT is presently providing MPEG4 Set-Top-Boxes (STBs) for One TV, the first nationwide digital terrestrial TV platform service in Cambodia.
News categories: Hyundai Digital Technology, Exset, One TV, Cambodia, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
ANT Hits 10 Million Deployed Units
Mar 25, 2009 – ANT (London: ANTP) has announced at IPTV World Forum that it has surpassed 10 million units deployed worldwide. The figures reveal that ANT Fresco and ANT Galio are among the most widely deployed IPTV platforms in the world.
News categories: ANT plc, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Video Exchange
Taiwan Cable Operator KBRO Launches HD Services Highlighting Alticast's MHP Solution
Aug 11, 2008 – Alticast, the primary DVB-MHP provider for kbro, a leading Taiwan cable operator, has announced that it has successfully passed all Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) and is ready to commercially deploy the first MHP set-top boxes in Taiwan.
News categories: Alticast, kbro, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVB-MHP, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box, Taiwan
HYUNDAI Digital Technology Select ANT Galio Client for Next Generation STBs
Mar 6, 2008 – ANT (Reuters: ANTP.L, Bloomberg: ANTP.LN) has announced that HYUNDAI Digital Technology (HDT) (KOSDAQ: 035480) is the latest Set-Top Box manufacturer to license ANT Galio client for its Next Generation STB to be targeted at operators worldwide.
News categories: ANT Software, HYUNDAI Digital Technology, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Pay TV ARPU at record high levels in the Nordics
- Applicaster Quick Brick Framework speeds video app development
- Evolution Digital launches Android TV device management platform
- Zixi powers 4K UHD Bloomberg TV+ service
- Telekom Malaysia selects Skyworth as 4K Android TV Operator Tier partner
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead