Digital TV News: Hyundai Digital Technology
Cable STBs dominated the global set-top box market in 2015
Nov 23, 2016 – According to the latest market research study released by Technavio, the global set-top-box market is expected to generate revenues close to $14 billion during the forecast period 2016-2020.
News categories: Technavio, Ujjwal P Doshi, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Exset Advances Cambodian STB Services with Hyundai Digital Technology
Sep 11, 2012 – Exset has selected Hyundai Digital Technology (HDT) as its STB strategic partner, where HDT is presently providing MPEG4 Set-Top-Boxes (STBs) for One TV, the first nationwide digital terrestrial TV platform service in Cambodia.
News categories: Hyundai Digital Technology, Exset, One TV, Cambodia, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
ANT Hits 10 Million Deployed Units
Mar 25, 2009 – ANT (London: ANTP) has announced at IPTV World Forum that it has surpassed 10 million units deployed worldwide. The figures reveal that ANT Fresco and ANT Galio are among the most widely deployed IPTV platforms in the world.
News categories: ANT plc, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Video Exchange
Taiwan Cable Operator KBRO Launches HD Services Highlighting Alticast's MHP Solution
Aug 11, 2008 – Alticast, the primary DVB-MHP provider for kbro, a leading Taiwan cable operator, has announced that it has successfully passed all Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) and is ready to commercially deploy the first MHP set-top boxes in Taiwan.
News categories: Alticast, kbro, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVB-MHP, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box, Taiwan
HYUNDAI Digital Technology Select ANT Galio Client for Next Generation STBs
Mar 6, 2008 – ANT (Reuters: ANTP.L, Bloomberg: ANTP.LN) has announced that HYUNDAI Digital Technology (HDT) (KOSDAQ: 035480) is the latest Set-Top Box manufacturer to license ANT Galio client for its Next Generation STB to be targeted at operators worldwide.
News categories: ANT Software, HYUNDAI Digital Technology, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ