Digital TV News: INTEK Digital
iWedia integrates Teatro-3.5 software on INTEK Android TV UHD STBs
Sep 15, 2017 – iWedia has announced that it has integrated its Teatro-3.5 software solution on top of the latest Android TV Ultra-High Definition (UHD) Set-Top Box (STB) from INTEK Digital, a leading Korean STB manufacturer.
News categories: iWedia, INTEK Digital, Sunghoon Kim, Shine Kim, Android TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
INTEK Digital selects SERAPHIC browser for global STB markets
Oct 31, 2016 – SERAPHIC has announced that INTEK Digital is to use its Sraf HTML5 browser in a range of set-top boxes for global markets. The browser will be used initially on HbbTV 1.5 and then later on HbbTV 2.0 compliant products.
News categories: SERAPHIC, INTEK Digital, Ye Wang, Jack Kim, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, HTML5, Set Top Box, Worldwide
GSat Philippines DTH chooses Cubiware middleware
Jun 2, 2015 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that its CubiTV hybrid middleware has been selected by Global Satellite (GSat) for delivery of digital video broadcast via satellite in the Philippines. CubiTV will be deployed on set-top boxes manufactured by Intek Digital.
News categories: Cubiware, GSat, Intek Digital, Maciej Grzonkowski, Philip J. Chien, Digital TV, Middleware, Philippines, Satellite
INTEK Digital selects Opera to deliver better Web on world first Android-based hybrid set-top boxes
Jan 9, 2012 – Opera Software and INTEK Digital have announced that the two companies will work together. Opera Software will provide licenses for the Opera Devices SDK on its Android-based Hybrid set-top box (STB) including HbbTV.
News categories: Opera Software, INTEK Digital, CES2021, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
INTEK Digital Select ANT Galio Suite for HbbTV
May 6, 2010 – ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP) has announced that INTEK Digital has licensed the ANT Galio Suite. The suite is an HbbTV (Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV) ready platform providing a complete go-to-market solution.
News categories: ANT plc, INTEK Digital, ANGA COM, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home
MPEG LA Sues Mintek Digital, Inc. for Breach of MPEG-2 License Agreement
Feb 1, 2007 – MPEG LA, LLC has announced that it has sued Mintek Digital for breach of its MPEG-2 Patent Portfolio License with MPEG LA. The suit also names Jiangsu Digital Technology and Shinco Electronics Group, as responsible for Mintek's obligations.
News categories: MPEG LA, China, Digital TV, DVD, Licensing, Patent
- VisualOn launches WatchParty co-watching solution
- Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer first vehicles with Fire TV for Auto
- U.S. pay TV providers lost over 5 million subscribers in 2020
- OTT NOW! from Stoneroos powers SportsTribal
- OTT video streaming in APAC now reaches 392 million people
- Megacable launches OTT service powered by Viaccess-Orca
- No growth expected for Latin America pay TV
- More than 150 million smart speakers sold in 2020
- LG and Sony led OLED TV gains in advanced TV market in Q4
- 63% of TV viewers in the EU5 watch ad-supported streaming
- Slow growth for OTT pay TV in Latin America
- Australia pay TV market to decline at 2.6% CAGR over next five years
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering