Digital TV News: Igor Kolla
ANTIK Technology prepares 3D HD set-top box
Mar 17, 2011 – Antik Technology has announced a new member of the Juice line of IPTV set-top boxes - its latest high-end hybrid DVB/IP set-top box based on the STi7108 System-on-Chip from STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM).
News categories: Antik, STMicroelectronics, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
ANTIK Technology shows video placeshifting device in London
Mar 10, 2011 – ANTIK Technology has announced a new member of the Juice line of devices for IPTV - a multiscreen video placeshifting solution called Juice TV Anywhere. The USB device enables streaming of videos to various online devices.
News categories: ANTIK, Placeshifting, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Antik Technology to integrate Google TV into its Juice set-top boxes
Jul 27, 2010 – Antik Technology plans to bring the features of Google TV to the owners of its Juice set-top boxes. Google TV will enable the owners of the Juice set-top boxes to interact with web content and TV together seamlessly.
News categories: Antik, Google TV, IPTV, Media Player, OTT, Set Top Box
Antik Technology and SecureMedia Create IPTV Solution for Eastern Europe
Sep 13, 2009 – SecureMedia and Antik Technology have announced that the Encryptonite ONE™ System will provide non-stop security for the Juice Family of Home Media and Communication Centers that are specially designed for Eastern Europe.
News categories: SecureMedia, Antik Technology, Content Protection, DRM, IBC2019, IPTV, Set Top Box, Slovakia, Smart Home
- TV sets still dominate video entertainment consumption
- MENA SVOD revenues to triple
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues