Digital TV News: Igor Kolla
ANTIK Technology prepares 3D HD set-top box
Mar 17, 2011 – Antik Technology has announced a new member of the Juice line of IPTV set-top boxes - its latest high-end hybrid DVB/IP set-top box based on the STi7108 System-on-Chip from STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM).
News categories: Antik, STMicroelectronics, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
ANTIK Technology shows video placeshifting device in London
Mar 10, 2011 – ANTIK Technology has announced a new member of the Juice line of devices for IPTV - a multiscreen video placeshifting solution called Juice TV Anywhere. The USB device enables streaming of videos to various online devices.
News categories: ANTIK, Placeshifting, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Antik Technology to integrate Google TV into its Juice set-top boxes
Jul 27, 2010 – Antik Technology plans to bring the features of Google TV to the owners of its Juice set-top boxes. Google TV will enable the owners of the Juice set-top boxes to interact with web content and TV together seamlessly.
News categories: Antik, Google TV, IPTV, Media Player, Set Top Box, Streaming
Antik Technology and SecureMedia Create IPTV Solution for Eastern Europe
Sep 13, 2009 – SecureMedia and Antik Technology have announced that the Encryptonite ONE™ System will provide non-stop security for the Juice Family of Home Media and Communication Centers that are specially designed for Eastern Europe.
News categories: SecureMedia, Antik Technology, Content Protection, DRM, IBC, IPTV, Set Top Box, Slovakia, Smart Home
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform
- FreeWheel and Strategus unlock access to CTV inventory
- SVOD subscriptions in Eastern Europe to double
- Roku introduces 4K and 4K+ streaming sticks
- rlaxx TV to monetise linear ad breaks with smartclip
- Conviva releases State of Streaming: Content Discovery report
- Roku OS 10.5 to begin rollout in next few weeks
- Altice France to acquire Coriolis Telecom
- Eltrona launches TV+ with ocilion