Digital TV News: Imagine Communications
Imagine Communications partners with Google for TV advertising
Sep 13, 2023 – Imagine Communications has announced a partnership with Google Ad Manager, enabling broadcasters and TV operators to run campaigns while ensuring consistent ad placement on all delivery platforms.
News categories: Imagine Communications, Google Ad Manager, Rob Malcolm, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2023, Worldwide
Amagi and Imagine Communications unveil FAST monetization solution
Sep 6, 2023 – Amagi, with Imagine Communications, has unveiled a FAST monetization solution for direct inventory sales. The solution integrates Amagi's dynamic ad insertion platform with Imagine's video ad server.
News categories: Amagi, Imagine Communications, Baskar Subramanian, Tom Cotney, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming, Worldwide
Imagine Communications partners with Amagi
Apr 13, 2023 – Imagine Communications has announced a partnership with Amagi to enable the movement of contribution, playout, and distribution workflows between Imagine on-premises solutions and Amagi cloud services.
News categories: Amagi, Imagine Communications, Baskar Subramanian, Tom Cotney, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
Dec 1, 2022 – Imagine Communications has announced that Seven Network has selected its Landmark Sales ad management platform and GamePlan dynamic ad placement engine and yield optimizer for linear TV.
News categories: Imagine Communications, Seven West Media, Joe Khodeir, Kurt Burnette, Advertising, Australia, Digital TV
Antix Digital acquires streaming and compression portfolio from Imagine Communications
Feb 1, 2021 – Antix Digital has acquired Imagine Communications' live streaming and compression portfolio. The new company will develop the products further while taking over service and support for existing customers.
News categories: Antix Digital, Imagine Communications, Tony Huang, Steve Reynolds, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, USA, Worldwide
Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
Feb 19, 2020 – Imagine Communications has made an agreement with the NCTC to power AdKey, a cloud-based, platform-agnostic service that supports ad insertion on IP-based video streams. Initial deployments are expected by Q3 with trials beginning in the coming months.
News categories: Imagine Communications, NCTC, Chris Gordon, Rich Fickle, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Videa announces spot television industry’s first open data exchange APIs
Sep 24, 2019 – Videa has made available free, transparent, TIP-based API specifications helping to pave the way for programmatic transactions and software integrations. The APIs include specifications for inventory, RFPs, proposals, orders, makegoods and pre and post logs.
News categories: Videa, Shereta Williams, Rob Weisbord, Dave Villano, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Imagine taps AWS to power OTT Monetization Service
Sep 11, 2019 – Imagine Communications has announced that core functionality from its Targeted Delivery portfolio is now available as OTT Monetization Service, powered by AWS. Imagine is collaborating with MOBITV to incorporate content monetization.
News categories: Imagine Communications, Amazon Web Services, MOBITV, David Heppe, Khawaja Shams, Bill Routt, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Cross channel ad management and tracking help drive video ad tech market
May 14, 2019 – Despite ongoing consolidation in the ad tech market, overall growth continues. The video ad tech space will reach close to US$6 billion by 2023, up from just under US$1.7 billion in 2018, according to ABI Research.
News categories: ABI Research, Michael Inouye, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126
- DAZN expands anti-piracy capabilities with Irdeto forensic watermarking
- iWedia, Synaptics and OBLO measure user engagement with content and ads