Digital TV News: Imagine Communications
Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
Dec 1, 2022 – Imagine Communications has announced that Seven Network has selected its Landmark Sales ad management platform and GamePlan dynamic ad placement engine and yield optimizer for linear TV.
News categories: Imagine Communications, Seven West Media, Joe Khodeir, Kurt Burnette, Advertising, Australia, Digital TV
Antix Digital acquires streaming and compression portfolio from Imagine Communications
Feb 1, 2021 – Antix Digital has acquired Imagine Communications' live streaming and compression portfolio. The new company will develop the products further while taking over service and support for existing customers.
News categories: Antix Digital, Imagine Communications, Tony Huang, Steve Reynolds, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, USA, Worldwide
Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
Feb 19, 2020 – Imagine Communications has made an agreement with the NCTC to power AdKey, a cloud-based, platform-agnostic service that supports ad insertion on IP-based video streams. Initial deployments are expected by Q3 with trials beginning in the coming months.
News categories: Imagine Communications, NCTC, Chris Gordon, Rich Fickle, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Videa announces spot television industry’s first open data exchange APIs
Sep 24, 2019 – Videa has made available free, transparent, TIP-based API specifications helping to pave the way for programmatic transactions and software integrations. The APIs include specifications for inventory, RFPs, proposals, orders, makegoods and pre and post logs.
News categories: Videa, Shereta Williams, Rob Weisbord, Dave Villano, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Imagine taps AWS to power OTT Monetization Service
Sep 11, 2019 – Imagine Communications has announced that core functionality from its Targeted Delivery portfolio is now available as OTT Monetization Service, powered by AWS. Imagine is collaborating with MOBITV to incorporate content monetization.
News categories: Imagine Communications, Amazon Web Services, MOBITV, David Heppe, Khawaja Shams, Bill Routt, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Cross channel ad management and tracking help drive video ad tech market
May 14, 2019 – Despite ongoing consolidation in the ad tech market, overall growth continues. The video ad tech space will reach close to US$6 billion by 2023, up from just under US$1.7 billion in 2018, according to ABI Research.
News categories: ABI Research, Michael Inouye, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Imagine Communications integral to Nine Entertainment's ad buying platform
Apr 7, 2019 – Imagine Communications has announced its evolving role in Nine Entertainment's 9Galaxy automated TV trading platform. Nine is using Imagine’s xG GamePlan cloud-native booking optimizer to take an audience-based approach to ad inventory management.
News categories: Imagine Communications, Nine Entertainment, Rob Malcolm, Mat Yelavich, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow
Thirty-nine more companies join the SRT Alliance
Mar 21, 2019 – The SRT Alliance has announced that 39 more companies have recently endorsed the SRT protocol for low latency video streaming, including broadcast industry giants Imagine Communications, Net Insight, Red Bee Media and Telestream.
News categories: SRT Alliance, David Heppe, Steve Russell, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Imagine Communications, SpotX and THEO Technologies to show ad delivery system at IBC2018
Sep 6, 2018 – At IBC2018, Imagine Communications, SpotX and THEO Technologies will demonstrate a system that enables media companies to monetize inventory, create campaigns, play video on every device and platform, and deliver ads to IP-connected devices, addressable TV, and traditional linear broadcast screens from unified campaign and delivery silos.
News categories: Imagine Communications, SpotX, THEO Technologies, David Heppe, Allen Klosowski, Pieter-Jan Speelmans, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2022, Media Player, Worldwide
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution