Digital TV News: Innovative Systems
Muscatine Power & Water selects Innovative Systems middleware
Feb 20, 2017 – Muscatine Power and Water has announced that it has selected Innovative Systems to provide the middleware that will power new customer features for video subscribers when MP&W converts from cable to IPTV later this year.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Muscatine Power and Water, Jerry Weber, Sal LoBianco, Cable TV, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Grafton Technologies switches IPTV middleware to Innovative Systems APMAX
Jan 5, 2017 – Citing their existing relationship and a need to stay ahead of their competitors with new features, Grafton Technologies has switched their IPTV middleware to the Innovative Systems APMAX solution.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Grafton Technologies, Kevin Hamilton, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Alaska's MTA migrates to APMAX IPTV Middleware
Nov 17, 2016 – Matanuska Telephone Association (MTA), the largest Telecom Cooperative in Alaska, has migrated 100% of its IPTV customers - 7000 homes spread over 10,000 square miles - to Innovative Systems' APMAX IPTV Middleware.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Matanuska Telephone Association, Jerry Weber, Carolyn Hanson, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
MaxLinear DVB-T receiver selected by Fetch TV for hybrid STBs
Sep 9, 2016 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that its MxL101SF DVB-T tuner has been selected by Fetch TV for its recently launched high-definition and ultra-high-definition set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: MaxLinear, Fetch TV, Will Torgerson, Australia, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Citizens Fiber chooses Innovative Systems IPTV middleware
Jul 11, 2016 – With their vision to fiber migration and the desire to give their legacy cable TV customers a better experience, Citizens Fiber in southwest Pennsylvania has chosen the APMAX platform from Innovative Systems for the delivery of their IPTV middleware.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Citizens Fiber, Arnie Cutrell, Scott Craig, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Green Hills deploys APMAX IPTV middleware
Aug 13, 2014 – Innovative Systems has announced that a methodical exchange-by-exchange conversion over a 5 month period was the key to a successful conversion for Green Hills Companies to the Innovative Systems' APMAX IPTV Middleware.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Green Hills, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
ADB and Innovative Systems bring IPTV technology to U.S. independent telcos
May 7, 2014 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has announced that Innovative Systems’ IPTV middleware has been ported to ADB’s 3800W set-top box. Trials with three U.S. IPTV operators are already underway.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Innovative Systems, Richard Phelps, Ryan Tupper, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, North America, Set Top Box
Hamilton County Communications switches to APMAX middleware
Jul 30, 2013 – Innovative Systems has announced that Illinois Co-op Hamilton County Communications (HCC) has switched to its APMAX Middleware. Dissatisfaction with their previous vendor's DVR functionality was the primary driver according to HCC.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Hamilton County Communications, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
STMicroelectronics reports 2012 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
Jan 31, 2013 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012. Fourth quarter net revenues totaled $2.16 billion.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution
- Nigeria sets-up Digital Switch Over task force
- LG opens webOS Smart TV platform to other TV brands
- Cloud gaming to have huge impact on games distribution
- SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
- Vestel brings Twitch to Smart TVs across Europe
- Cablenet rolls-out Amino STBs in Cyprus
- North American pay TV subscriber losses to slow
- discovery+ subscribers now number more than 11 million
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 133,000 in 4Q 2020
- Accedo acquires Hibox
- VIZIO Ads launches frequency control for Smart TV advertisers
- DVB approves DVB-TA watermarking and DVB Home Broadcast specs
- Roku releases 4Q 2020 results