Digital TV News: Inside Secure
Inside Secure acquires SypherMedia
Nov 7, 2017 – Inside Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that it has acquired SypherMedia for up to US$10 million, including a potential earn-out of up to US$3 million. SypherMedia is a key player in embedded security from product design to product life cycle management.
News categories: Inside Secure, SypherMedia, Amedeo D’Angelo, Dennis Flaharty, Content Protection, Digital TV, MandA, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Inside Secure announces successful fundraising of €16 million
Sep 11, 2017 – Inside Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced the completion of fundraising in the amount of €16 million through the issuance of convertible bonds. The proceeds will enable the company to pursue its acquisition strategy related to software security.
News categories: Inside Secure, Amedeo D’Angel, Content Protection, Finance, Worldwide
Inside Secure partners with ContentArmor for OTT security
Apr 18, 2017 – Inside Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that it is working with ContentArmor to offer customers a pre-integrated software development kit (SDK) for secure player, meeting the stringent security requirements for early-window and UHD movies.
News categories: Inside Secure, ContentArmor, Andrew McLennan, Alain Durand, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
Sky Deutschland selects INSIDE Secure player for Apple TV app
Jul 12, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that its secured player technology has been selected by Sky Deutschland for the new Sky Online streaming service for the fourth generation of Apple TV.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Sky Deutschland, Andrew McLennan, Mauro Di Pietro Paolo, Austria, DRM, Germany, Media Player, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
INSIDE Secure and Rambus collaborate to protect 4K and Ultra HD content
May 30, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that it is working with Cryptography Research to enable the delivery of over-the-top (OTT) 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) content that meets Secure Content Storage Association (SCSA) specifications.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Rambus, Andrew McLennan, Dr. Simon Blake-Wilson, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
Verimatrix web client security added to INSIDE Secure's DRM Fusion
Apr 14, 2016 – Verimatrix and INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) have announced a partnership that offers freedom of DRM choice when designing solutions for a multi-screen video service.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Verimatrix, Andrew McLennan, Petr Peterka, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
INSIDE Secure and VisualOn partner to secure OTT playback
Apr 6, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) and VisualOn have announced that they are partnering to provide a secure multimedia player SDK to allow the development and rollout of video applications, supporting the most popular DRM systems, across all OTT platforms.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, VisualOn, Andrew McLennan, Andy Lin, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Mobile, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
INSIDE Secure collaborates with Microsoft on 4K/UHD and HDR security
Jan 7, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that the company is collaborating with Microsoft to upgrade its popular DRM Fusion implementation of PlayReady to enhance the security of over-the-top (OTT) content distribution by combining hardware and software security.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Microsoft, Andrew McLennan, George Ayad, CES2021, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, OTT, Worldwide
MStar 4K Ultra HD platform integrates INSIDE Secure security IP
Sep 10, 2015 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that it is providing a cryptography engine to allow MStar Semiconductor to comply with the most stringent requirements for content protection on its new 4K Ultra HD platform.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, MStar Semi, Martin Bergenwall, Wayne Tsai, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product