Digital TV News: Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science acquires Publica
Aug 10, 2021 – Integral Ad Science (Nasdaq: IAS) has announced that it has acquired Publica, the connected TV (CTV) advertising platform, in a cash and stock transaction valued at $220 million.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, Publica, Lisa Utzschneider, Ben Antier, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, USA
Connected TV landscape is shifting away from paid subscriptions
Mar 24, 2020 – Integral Ad Science (IAS) has released results of a survey on streaming trends among American consumers. The report shows that alongside the growth of streaming, consumers may be starting to feel subscription fatigue.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, Tony Marlow, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
IAS builds Connected TV video ad verification solution
Jun 5, 2019 – Integral Ad Science (IAS) has announced a verification solution to validate that CTV video ads are played to completion, fraud-free. During the pilot, IAS integrated with eight US video publishers including CBS Interactive and NBCUniversal.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, CBS Interactive, NBCUniversal, Lisa Utzschneider, Jarred Wilichinsky, Mike Reidy, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Integral Ad Science and FreeWheel partner to measure video inventory
Jul 31, 2018 – Integral Ad Science (IAS) has announces a partnership with FreeWheel’s ad management platform that allows publishers to measure the quality of their digital video for viewability, brand safety, and fraud.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, FreeWheel, Nick Morley, Thomas Bremond, Philippe Boscher, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Innovid adds VAST inventory support across major vendors
Jul 18, 2018 – Innovid has announced support for third party viewability measurement from all major vendors in VAST inventory. Complete video viewability measurement was previously only available in VPAID inventory. On mobile and connected TV, VAST is more commonly used than VPAID.
News categories: Innovid, Michael Tuminello, Felix Hansen, Saar Paamoni, Dale Older, Dan Fichter, Advertising, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, USA
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil