Digital TV News: Intek Digital
iWedia integrates Teatro-3.5 software on INTEK Android TV UHD STBs
Sep 15, 2017 – iWedia has announced that it has integrated its Teatro-3.5 software solution on top of the latest Android TV Ultra-High Definition (UHD) Set-Top Box (STB) from INTEK Digital, a leading Korean STB manufacturer.
News categories: iWedia, INTEK Digital, Sunghoon Kim, Shine Kim, Android TV, IBC2022, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
INTEK Digital selects SERAPHIC browser for global STB markets
Oct 31, 2016 – SERAPHIC has announced that INTEK Digital is to use its Sraf HTML5 browser in a range of set-top boxes for global markets. The browser will be used initially on HbbTV 1.5 and then later on HbbTV 2.0 compliant products.
News categories: SERAPHIC, INTEK Digital, Ye Wang, Jack Kim, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, HTML5, Set Top Box, Worldwide
GSat Philippines DTH chooses Cubiware middleware
Jun 2, 2015 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that its CubiTV hybrid middleware has been selected by Global Satellite (GSat) for delivery of digital video broadcast via satellite in the Philippines. CubiTV will be deployed on set-top boxes manufactured by Intek Digital.
News categories: Cubiware, GSat, Intek Digital, Maciej Grzonkowski, Philip J. Chien, Digital TV, Middleware, Philippines, Satellite
INTEK Digital selects Opera to deliver better Web on world first Android-based hybrid set-top boxes
Jan 9, 2012 – Opera Software and INTEK Digital have announced that the two companies will work together. Opera Software will provide licenses for the Opera Devices SDK on its Android-based Hybrid set-top box (STB) including HbbTV.
News categories: Opera Software, INTEK Digital, CES2023, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
INTEK Digital Select ANT Galio Suite for HbbTV
May 6, 2010 – ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP) has announced that INTEK Digital has licensed the ANT Galio Suite. The suite is an HbbTV (Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV) ready platform providing a complete go-to-market solution.
News categories: ANT plc, INTEK Digital, ANGA COM, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming
MPEG LA Sues Mintek Digital, Inc. for Breach of MPEG-2 License Agreement
Feb 1, 2007 – MPEG LA, LLC has announced that it has sued Mintek Digital for breach of its MPEG-2 Patent Portfolio License with MPEG LA. The suit also names Jiangsu Digital Technology and Shinco Electronics Group, as responsible for Mintek's obligations.
News categories: MPEG LA, China, Digital TV, DVD, Licensing, Patent
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania