Digital TV News: Intellon
HomePlug Powerline Alliance Demonstrates New Innovations at CES 2008 as HomePlug Global Shipments Now Exceed 15 Million Products
Jan 8, 2008 – The HomePlug® Powerline Alliance has announced that, surpassing initial estimates, HomePlug member companies have now shipped over 15 million Powerline communications (PLC) devices worldwide, more than doubling the number of shipments since 2006.
News categories: HomePlug Powerline Alliance, CES2023, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart Home
Intellon to Provide HomePlug®1.0 with Turbo Solution for Broadband Connectivity for DIRECTV On Demand Service
Aug 27, 2007 – Intellon Corporation has announced that its HomePlug 1.0 with Turbo powerline communications IC will provide No New Wires® connectivity for DIRECTV's video on demand service that is scheduled to launch this fall.
News categories: Intellon, DIRECTV, Digital TV, DVR, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
No New Wires Required For VeHDa/PlayTV Set-Top Box Roll Out
Aug 21, 2007 – UK-based, high-definition specialist, VeHDa, is utilising the HomePlug®-based integrated circuits (ICs) from Intellon Corporation to compliment its PlayTV-partnered 500,000 IP set-top box roll out.
News categories: Global Digital Broadcast, Play TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, UK
Intellon Releases Second-Generation HomePlug® AV Powerline Communications Chip
Jul 10, 2007 – Intellon has announced that it has released the INT6300, the world's first second-generation HomePlug AV powerline communications (PLC) IC.
News categories: Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Sumitomo Chooses Intellon HomePlug for In-Home IPTV Services
Jun 26, 2007 – Intellon has announced that Sumitomo Electric Industries has chosen Intellon’s HomePlug-based INT6000 IC to enable in-home distribution of KDDI’s IPTV services in Japan. More …
News categories: Digital TV, IPTV, Japan, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Intellon Announces 12 Service Providers Worldwide Now Deploying Intellon HomePlug® ICs for IPTV Applications
Jan 2, 2007 – Intellon has announced that 12 service providers in Europe and Asia are now using Intellon™'s HomePlug ICs for in-home IPTV distribution.
News categories: Intellon, Digital TV, France, Hong Kong, Iceland, IPTV, Korea, Poland, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Taiwan
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029